A while later

It was only until after they snapped out of their shock did they realized that their other younger selves were currently cuddling up to their mom asleep.

They did feel a little jealous and envious at that, but most tried shaking it off, that's not their mom...their mom was long dead and gone.

Their mom doesn't seem as great as this one who is actually taking care of them and was protective of their younger selves of this au...

They wished their au was like this one, maybe then, things would have turned out differently...

"You want to join with them?" She asked them, the passives agreed almost immediately, their counterparts and brothers taking a bit more..time to answer that.

But finally agreed to it as well, watching this version of their mom move the two younger siblings into one hand and brought the other hand down for the rest to head over for the cuddle.

Which the passives did almost immediately while the rest took a bit longer to come over to let their other mom pick them all up and cuddle them close.

Though this version carefully moved their hand and arm a bit so they were all more comfortable in the cuddle. Some of them fell asleep after a good long while while the rest were quiet as over half of them are asleep.

They wonder how long they will be here.. they don't mind staying longer..this version of their mom actually cares about them...

But they Definitely don't want to leave their gang or friends behind to cause a racket in their multiverse...decisions decisions...

Oh well, it's not like any of them can even make a portal to another multiverse anyways. So Whatever happens, happens while they get to enjoy time with another Verizon of their mom and younger selves anyways.

The rest few asleep a bit after thinking like that I'm in a similar way.

While eclipse hummed a bit as they kept an eye on their children and the other versions of their children, already knowing they are definitely going to take care of the older ones the best they can.

Eclipses eyes closed a bit to rest a bit as they cuddled their kids gently and closer together.

___*____*____*_____*____*_____*____
Finished with 488 words. I'm very sorry this took me so long to even update and it was so short too.

But I just couldn't figure out how to add anymore to this chapter at all.

So I deiced to try and add some more words before ending it, I only managed to do two hundred more words before I ended it.

Sorry it's very short and I took forever on this.

Ja ne~!

Anyone have ideas for a chapter?

eclipse (parent)
Dream, nightmare

Multiverses that will come at some point-

Original Dream/dawn, nightmare/dusk

Dreamswap Dream/solor, Nightmare/lunar

Swad Dream/blaze, nightmare/chill

Shattered Dream/shattered, nightmare/moonlight

FGod Dream/lucid, nightmare/nox  (forced god of destruction)

Empire verse Dream/reverie, nightmare/mani

Stellar will be a nickname for an error who will get here eventually and I won't say which error you will find out eventually

Though should I add some of their friends from each multiverse, if so, it would be nightmares gangs, star sans etc kind of thing

I don't know if I'll do it but it's a possibility

Xx