Another year again

I hummed as another year went by, my kids slowly aging.

I'm pretty happy about that, my kids are going to stay so small for a long time.

Their so adorable and cute and I took a lot of pictures and videos- ahem.

I took probably way to many but their not going to be kids forever.

But I am so very curious as to how they will turn out like when older...

Because no doubt their going to be different considering I'm teaching them and that I'm still present in their life.

So I'm excited on how they will turn out to be. But it's definitely going to take a good long while before their even teens.

Since they are pretty young physically, mentally, and  spirit wise.

Hmm, I wonder how much they will even grow considering my own height..huh I'll just have to see.

Since I am taller then most trees, but the trees are pretty comfortable to lay against for myself.

Probably because I'm like some sort of tree spirit...I think?

Considering I was a tree who regained a form for myself. Even if I still am in my skeleton form.

Huh, I should probably try and learn more about myself to help my kids just in case, I didn't really pay attention to Dreamtale besides something's and some comics on YouTube I found on accident.

But me being here definitely changed things, possibly some other things as well since I'm pretty sure their mom didn't have a skeleton body or form.

But then again I'm pretty sure their mom was like asleep in the tree they guarded or something.

So who knows, I know being here definitely changed things though.

Considering  I got rid of the villagers and erased their memories on a lot of things to make others afraid of coming here in fear of losing memories like they did.

I just hummed a bit as I felt my kids nuzzle closer to me in their sleep while I was thinking before I looked down at them with a smile on my face.

Ohhh I kinda wish they stayed as kids forever but I do want them to grow up and possible have their own kids at some point...

I almost pouted a bit, but the thought of grandchildren and not being cruel to not let them grow is probably one of the only few reasons why I don't do anything to keep them from growing.

If my kids are this cute, I can only imagine how cute grandkids will be...that is..if I don't try and murder their lovers if they gain any...

I'll try not to but if I think they are not the right ones for them or if they hurt my kids, they will definitely die.

I thought and glared at nothing for a few seconds before I felt movement and looked down after I stopped glaring at nothing.

I saw nightmares head perk up a bit as he moved to get comfortable as he sat up, rubbing his eye sockets.

I smiled, secretly taking pictures and videos.

Nightmare let out a small adorable yawn, eyes blinking open and looks up towards his mom.

"Mama..." nightmare muttered and hugs closer towards his mom.

"Yes?" I answered back gently hugging both my kids closer now.

"Play?" Nightmare asked hopefully.

"Yes, play." I responded with a smile, I don't just train my kids, I let them be kids and have their own games to play.

Nightmare perked up and his arms reached up.

I gently moved a bit so I can pick nightmare up a bit more so he play around the tree.

Even if my kids climb and play on the trees, they will never fall off since any tree will catch them for me if I don't catch them myself. Besides their always so careful playing in the trees and keeping an eye on each other when they do play in the trees.

It was alright for them to play in the trees, especially my tree when it's out.

I hummed and held Dream a bit closer since he was still asleep while nightmare played around happily chasing some butterfly's around in my sight.

I smiled, silently recording it because of how adorable it is.

I felt Dream shift and I moved him so he would be comfortable at sitting up.

"Mama nighty?" Dream asked looking a little confused.

"Nighty is playing, do you want to play with him?" I asked Dream who perked up excitedly.

"Yes!" Dream responded happily.

I set Dream down who spotted his brother and ran off over to him happily tackling him into a hug, I silently giggled at that, still recording it as they roughhoused a little bit before chasing the butterfly that caught their attention, aware that they need to stay in their moms sight as they played.

I just smiled, this is definitely a keeper in the video.

I thought to myself as nightmare and Dream almost bumped into each other as they chased the butterfly, but aware enough to avoid each other so they didn't accidentally knock each other over again.

After a long while, they both ran up to me happily holding a butterfly gently in their hands and showed it to me.

I smiled, "yes I see the butterfly. How about you let the butterfly go fly off now? They will be happy."

Nightmare and Dream let their butterfly go and waved happily to the butterfly's it flew off before they raced over and hugged me the best they could.

I gently picked them up and hugged them, nuzzling them a bit as they started giggling.

Oh I definitely wouldn't trade this for the world.

These are my kids, my adorable kids. I'm very happy to raise them and love them.

I thought to myself as nightmare and Dream started settling down for a small nap.

I smiled a bit amused, they just woke up a while ago but are now taking a nap. It's understandable, considering how much running the two just did after waking up. I'll make sure to wake them when it was time... but for now, I'll take a small little nap myself...

___*_\__\_*_____*_______*______*___
Finished with 1044 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

REM/eclipse
Dream, nightmare

Multiverses that will come at some point

Original Dream and nightmare

Dreamswap Dream and nightmare

Swad Dream and nightmare

Shattered Dream and nightmare

(And that's all I have for now, you all can chose a few more that will get their stuck on accident.

Also help me with nicknames since their not going to be in their own multiverse but this one for a good long while.

I just don't know when, should I do it when their still kids and while their mom is asleep in their tree form or???

I'm thinking maybe when their around 10 years old but I'm not sure yet

You know when I read a comment recently on this chapter, it made me curious.

Eclipse/rem and their two kids into another multievrses or the other dreams and nightmares into this one and into the original Dreamtale au??

X