bored

y/n

me, boris and theo were sitting on theos couch after getting high like an hour. theo was knocked out while boris and i were just there, silence surrounding us.

"boris, im bored." i whined turning to face him. he looked at me before pulling something out if his pocket.

"we could get high again." he smirked. i shook my head, disagreeing. throwing my feet to be around boris' torso as he did the same.

"we could have se-" he spoke before i cut him off.

"no sex right now. theo's sleeping and i don't want to wake him." i remarked before gesturing to theo laying on the floor with his mouth slightly open.

"so we could have sex later?" he smiled, putting it back in his pocket.

"yes, we could have sex later." i stated before grabbing the remote off of the table next to the couch.

"ya know what, we're gonna watch one of my favorite movies, moonrise kingdom" i gleamed turning on prime video, searching up the movie.

"no, that sounds boring." he groaned, dragging out the 'o'.

"trust me, it's not boring." i looked towards boris to see he had his arms crossed and a pouty face on.

"that face won't affect me." i commented not turning away from the tv searching for the movie.

"what about this face?" he then raised his eyebrows, bit his lip, and squinted.

"if that was a 'sexy' face, you've failed and now that will be in my nightmares." i laughed before pressing play.

"and then they were wearing matching outfits cause like, ya know, it was like a whole entire thing. he allowed them to be together instead of jumping. they stayed together. y/n, they stayed together." boris explained as i sat watching him do a visual of what he was say.

"i knew you would love it." i muttered as he sat down, tucking his hair, or what he can, behind his ear.

"shut upppppp" theo groaned, still on the floor sleeping.

"sorry." i whispered signaling boris to be quiet.

"возлюбленная, that was the best movie i have ever seen. can we watch it tomorrow?"

"no boris, it'll be boring by then." i complained throwing my head back.

"fine, im not talking to you anymore." he huffed and crossed his arms making a pouty face, walking up stairs. i swear sometimes its like im dating a child.

i guess he was really serious. he had gone the rest of the day without speaking to me. boris must really like this movie. i plopped in the bed, resting my head on his chest, as he was laying down.

"boris, love, what can i do to make you talk to me again." i muttered in his against his chest.

he got a paper and pen then handed the paper to me.

'we have to watch the movie tomorrow:-('

"boris" i started, sighing,"do you want to watch the movie tomorrow." i finished.

"i mean if thats what you really want then i guess we could watch it." he shrugged playfully. i looked at him before we got comfortable and fell asleep.

возлюбленная-love

GO WATCH THAT MOVIE LIKE RIGHT NOW, ITS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE