never me

y/n

she watched them from afar, sitting on top of the big oak tree. sighing, she got her sketch pad and a pencil and started drawing of one of them.

mike and el. el and mike. peanut butter and jelly. eye and pupil. finger and hand. duck and pond. water and bottle. two peas in a fucking pod

y/n had always been jealous of their relationship. she wanted that for herself. but that would never happen. because she had him, and he had her.

all of them are friends. until the two got together. y/n distanced herself. it hurt to see them happy. she wanted that to be her.

they were holding hands. talking, laughing, kissing, they loved eachother.

their relationship was what everbody wanted. they were the loving couple. always holding hands. or showing affection.

y/n loved this for her secret crush. how they were happy. she wanted them to have the world. even if it ment she would have to suffer in silence.

it was as if the world was making some sick joke of her. she was so stressed. since she was considered 'smart' teachers expected her to do more when the truth is she actually did. and now this mike and el shit. its so much pressure, dealing with all this at once.

she ripped the paper from the pad and climbed down the tree. on her way home she walked pass the couple, of course.

y/n felt so dull. she had bags under her eyes. her eyes were red and puffy. she hunched over when she walked. her clothes were hung loosely on her body.

she stepped inside the house, walking up the stairs turning towards her bedroom. taking double-sided tape off of her desk, she stuck it on the paper and put it on her wall. laying on her floor looking up at her fan.

just as she sat down steve walked by her door. he felt sorry for his sister. she was too young to be experiencing heartbreak like this. its happened to him before and trust and believe, it was not a happy time.

she stared at the fan for just another moment before realizing something.

she was in love with el

this was more of an el x reader but like it had mike in it so give me a break