corpse bride

narrator's pov

"it really shouldn't be all the difficult. it's just a few simple vows." as miles walked throught the woods after running out of his wedding rehersal with the everglots he thought out loud how to say his vow's properly.

"with this hand...i will take your wine. oh no." he raised his hand up as if he was holding up wine.

"with this hand...i will cup your- oh, goodness, no." his hands were raised up as if he was holding someone's breast's.

"with this candle, i will- i will...i will set your mother in fire." miles sighed as he slapped his hand on his forehead.

miles continued to walk throught the forest practicing his vows for his wedding taking place the next day. he sat on a log while crows were squaking in the leafless trees.

he reached in his inside suit pocket and pulled out the flower from earlier and the wedding ring. he stood up and smelled the flower and suddenly felt this burst of confidence

"with this hand, i will lift your sorrows. your cup will never empty, for i will be your wine." he flicked the ring up in the air and caught it with his hand

"ah, mrs. everglot. you look ravishing this evening." he walked over to a short tree and held one of the branches like it was the hand of mrs. everglot.

"what's that, mr. everglot? call you 'dad'? if you insist sir." miles walked to a treet stump and talked to it like it was mr. everglot.

"with this candle, i will light your way in darkness. with this ring, i ask you to be mine." miles places the ring on a hand like 'branch'.

wind started to howl and when miles looked away the hand slightly moved. the hand grabbed him and pulled his arm into the snow covered ground, he let out a gasp. he tried pulling the arm off but it wouldn't budge. finally, after trying to pull the arm off, he started to flail his arm and it fell off.

the snow on the ground started to open up revealing a blue girl in a brides dress and a veil covering her face. a little section of her dress was missing and you could see her rib cage bones. one of her legs was just completely bones.

she lifted the veil off from her face. she had slight make up on and a piece of her check was missing and revealed a hole.

"i do."

miles stood up and ran as the blue girl slowly walked to him but not long after he fell into a tombstone. he started running again and face planted into a tree. he turned around covering his left eye and blurrily saw the girl walking towards him still. he turned around again and tried to run but bumped into the tree again. he went around the tree and continued his running until he was met with a frozen over little stream.

he struggled to run off of the frozen stream but it eventually happened. he got stuck in a few branches on the way but ran until he was met with the small bridge he was previously at before he went into the woods.

miles looked around on the bridge for the blue girl but saw no sight of her. he sighed and started backing up but when he turned around and there was the girl staring right at him. there were crows flying around they're heads. it was quite eerie.

he backed up to the edge of the bridge and she walked towards him. she got a hold of his shoulders.

"you may kiss the bride." she leaned in and soon when miles opened his eyes he was in a new place with lots of colors.

that definitely wasn't the forest.

a/n
the last sentence reminds me of "wErE nOt iN kAnSaS aNyMoRe tOdO" but anyways
i wanna make a part two but im not sure