see you again

requested by @duh_its_jem
i dont really remember the movie like that so if i make a mistake just forget it. also im sorry it took so long i had a lot on my plate for a long chapter (i need to bffr its been almost a year)

y/n

trevor had just moved away a week ago. i missed him, to say the least. i always thought trevor was cute, but not like baby cute, like hot cute y'know.

it was 1:37 am and i was currently watching the x-files on the computer and stuffing my mouth with sour gummies. i've always been into the paranormal and ghost stuff like that. well at least ever since i found my dads old ghost stuff.

trevor didn't really believe in ghost like i did. sure, the occasional 'theres a ghost in my basement' or 'if i take my feet from under the blanket monsters are gonna drag me into the depths of the earth' but nothing real. suddenly, my dad burst through the door.

"y/n, we need to go, now." he was sorta out of breath and he looked really distressed.

"woah, slow down old man, you know you can't be moving this fast." i joked. he looked at me with a serious face. he must really mean buisness.

"i know this might sound weird, but i dont have time for jokes. this is some real shit that we have to take care of." he rushed me up from my bed and i followed him down the stairs.

"a little gurl called one if my friends up. said that egon spengler was her grandpa and that he was dead. said her name was phoebe and that she knows you but i don't really remember her. so he called me and my other friend up and said that we need to go now. so, are you ready to fight ghosts." we made it to the basement and into a secret room ive never been in before.

"wait like real ghosts. like the ones you used to fight. and phoebe? shes in trouble." i was so confused, everything was happening so fast.

"yeah, she's still not ringing a bell." he grabbed all his ghostfighting things and stuffed them into a bag.

"you remember her. the girl with the glasses who's like really smart. she has a brother, he used to be here all the time, really tall, curly hair, y'know?" i tried to get him to freshen up his memory.

"oh right trevor, that guy you like." he smiled back at me, walking over to metal closet and opening it.

"chose wisely. and if you find money in a pocket, thats mine." the closet had 4 jumpsuits all with the tag labeled 'venkman' on them.

i grabbed the first one and stuffed it into a bag that i had brought in the basement with me.

"now, lets go bust some ghosts."

"please never say that again."

me, dad, winston, and stanz were standing with the ghost gun thingys blasting the ghost that was terrorizing them. the ghost had grabbed a part of my leg an started to drag me around.

"y/n!!!" my dad called out. his eyes widened in panic but he couldnt mover or else the ghost wouldnt be defeated.

"y/n no!" trevor ran over to me in terror, trying to free me from the ghost. as phoebe and her grandpa (as a good ghost) started to blast it with the guns, it got weaker and let go of me.

trevor dragged me over to the ecto mobile where i sat in between his legs with my head on his chest. my leg hurt really bad but i bet i would be fine later on.

he looked down at me. i swear i couldve melted right there even sweaty he looked beautiful.

"are you okay" he seemed like he cared so much for you. and he did.

"i will be." you closed your eyes as the both of you just sat there watching as they defeated the ghost. not long after the ghost was gone.

trevor carried you (or at least tried to) imside the house where he layed you down on his bed.

shortly after, you both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

THE END WAS SO RUSHED IM SORRY
also my first trevor chapter🤭 unless you read the one i deleted bc omg that one was so bad🧍🏽‍♀️