Adrenaline

(For your nickname I'd chose somethin cool unrelated to your name it is kinda more of a code name, like tank or somethin.
More important
Sometimes the reader will be referred to as he/him but that's only when the people (y/n) is with assume she's a guy under the gear)
(TWO: VIOLENCE, DEATH, MENTIONS/THE IDEA OF SEXUAL ASSAULT)

(N/n) had all her airsoft gear on, she walked out onto the dusty area field that smelled of wood, sand, and sweat. She was ready for the round to start. As nothing compared to the thrill of a good game to her. And she wanted that high.

Sure you could ride a roller coaster but here she had control.

She had a game to win.

Opponents to beat.

And the intimidation factor of her just being there

Was

Just

Too

Good.

A blue rag spilled from her pocket to indicate her team, contrasting the red on her mask and painted horns on her helmet.

Here she was known as (n/n), there was even a spray painted tag of her nickname on one of the plywood walls. It acted as an unofficial leaderboard, although she would always be up there. It's almost like she owned the place. But most don't know the day to day (y/n), they don't know the lady under all that gear, hell they didn't even know it was a lady under that filter. But she preferred it that way.

Complete anonymity.

A whistle split the air and (n/n) took off as fast as she could.

A simple capture the flag game.

She pulled out her main airsoft gun and quickly moved towards the objective, no detail going unnoticed by her.

She fired and heard the soft 'plick' of the airsoft bb hitting fabric. A red rag flew in the air attached to the hand of some teenage boy.

She smiled under her mask

Another fun Saturday

___
Time skip
___

"Blue team won! " A voice rang over the speakers.

That was their 2nd win of the day of 3 games.

(Y/n) laughed as she felt a hard pat on the back, the voice filter drastically changing the actual tone.

"Nice one (n/n)!" One of her teammates said.
"You should've seen that one kid, he practically looked like he was lost! I almost felt bad man. " (Y/n) chatted back, the small speaker reflecting a warped version on her voice.

(Y/n) was collecting her stuff and headed to a bathroom to change after some team small talk. Once she changed she avoided everyone, she didn't want people to figure out she's who she is. Not that she was bad, people just didn't treat chicks the same in the game, at least not the guys here. Well some. The owner of this place Matt was pretty cool, along with the regulars.

But with that thought aside she snuck to my old truck and tossed her gear in. Following the gear she hopped in, started the car, plugged in the aux and listened as the old truck came to life. The truck was definitely on it's last legs as she had to listen closely to tell if it was even ready to move. Once the truck's engine began to quiet down she knew it would be good to drive. She turned on her 80's music and began to head home.

The airsoft field was about an hour with mild traffic from her place but it was worth. It was definitely the best field around. The truck gave a strained humm going down  the highway. This was a newer sound for the truck to make, and it confused (y/n). Then she heard a sputter.