pranked

(This is where (y/n) 's gender is most confused, the characters she's interacted with so far are convinced that she's a man.)

(Y) n) just got finished with another game, this was her 4th so far and the brutality is more normal to her now. Kill to please the entity, go back to the field. She had learned anyone she 'killed' during these trials just came back, uninjured, so it's not like she was actually killing right?

This time though, the crows harassed her till she went to the killer campfire. She really dreaded this, she didn't feel like she fit in with that bunch. Still she followed the crows. As she watched the glow get bigger, she couldn't help but get nervous.

Ghost face was the first to notice her again, Micheal wasn't there thank god... But those 4 were, and they had seemed to follow ghost face's gaze to her. There goes being unnoticed.

Seriously how did he know she was there already!?
___
"Hey, Frank is that the new guy you were talking about? " Ghost face said looking at the slightly hidden figure by the trees. "(N/n) ? Yeah that's em. " Frank said smirking. He had used some blood points to get a water balloon from the entity and got the crows to harass the new killer for some good old payback.
____

She paused for a second, looking at them while she still felt safe near the trees. But after a crow fuckin pecked the back of her neck she stepped out. "Bitchy bird, " (Y/n) muttered to which the crow immediately tried to peck again "sorry! Sorry, shit man. " (Y/n) said as she shoed the bird away, to which she heard a snicker from who she could assume, Frank.

She stepped out from the trees and looked at the group. There only seemed to be the 4 her age, ghost face, and a pig headed lady- wait ain't that bitch from saw? This only further confused (y/n), nonetheless she found a spot near the fire furthest from everyone. She didn't even know why she was at the fire, but she was hoping for some peace. That hope was quickly crushed when she noticed a familiar smile masked man approach her.

"How long do those lights on the BBS last? " He said in a wondering tone. "Probably 2-4 minutes max, why? " She replied shortly. "Well that's because that light wouldn't go out for an hour on me. " Frank spoke in a salty manor. "Oh, sucks to suck man, you were on my field. " (Y/n) replied with a slight chuckle. " Good thing we aren't on your field then. " He said, confusing (y/n) "pfff yeah or I'd shoot ya agai-" (Y/n) was cut off with a water balloon to the face.

"Whoops! Must've slipped (n/n)! " Frank joked, (y/n) could hear the rest of his group laughing. After her moment of shock (y/n) jumped to her feet and gave chase to Frank who had gotten a head start. "Run, Frank! Runnnn! " She could hear one of the teens yell in a teasing manor. "GET BACK HERE BITCH!! " (Y/n) yelled at the running man, he was slightly faster than her and eventually she lost sight of him. She was about to head back when she saw what looked to be a ski resort.

Curious, she continued into the snowwy area. It was actually a nice change because of all the layers she had on, until she remember her drenched face. She saw some footprints in the snow, it's was safe to assume it was Frank's. She wondered if that meant this was that group's zone. She turned around as she felt the water begin to freeze, she wanted to be back at that campfire to dry.

She started walking back but then another water balloon busted on the back of her head. "Get off my field! " Frank repeated what the girl had told him not long ago laughing. She turned back around to see Frank leaning on a wooden structure laughing his ass off. She flipped him off" Why are you so angry? It's just some revenge! " Frank said between laughs. She pulled out her airport gun again to which he his behind the wood structure

Plick

Plick

Plick

Plick

She wasn't aiming at him, she hasn't shot a quick doodle into the wood...

That being a little dick.

          🔴
          🔴
       🔴 🔴

She giggled at little at her stupid humor before walking away from the snowy area.

___
Frank looked around the wood once he was sure (n/n) left. That shit was hilarious, and he'd bet some of that water had froze, and secretly hoped that it would break the voice filter too just to rub salt in the wound. He laughed a little more till he noticed a glow coming from his right...

That dick had shot a dick into the wood!

Frank had heard some snickering and he looked away to see Susie who had followed them just to see what would happen.

"Did it at least freeze? " He asked hoping to get the last laugh.

"Yeah it did! He seemed quiet after that one!" Susie answered

Nice.

____

(Y/n) found her way to the fire, the water froze in her clothes and mask she'd have to fix the filter later. She stayed close to the fire while the now ice melted.

"Did he get you with the 2nd one (n/n)? " The other masked lady asked, to which (y/n) just nodded. The two masked people seemed confused at her new found silence. "Damn, he got you back so bad you forgot how to speak. " This time the man with the mask spoke. (Y/n) reached up her mesh mask and a small cracking sound came out as she broke the filter's dial free of the ice. "Nah, he just broke it. " The sound came out of (y/n)'s mask like white noise and you could barely tell it was speech. "Not like you need that thing to speak, " The man replied "I just prefer it, and now I have to fix it" (Y/n) said slightly annoyed...

How was she going to fix it in this place?