lost

The girl was confused as the spider legs seemed to reach out, the longer she looked though, the more she understood. So she did what she assumed it wanted and gave up the man's body to it. The spider legs wrapped around the corpse and it was just pulled into the mass of legs. This... Thing seemed pleased by that as it moved further into the forest almost like it was beckoning the bloody handed girl with it. She followed, hopping maybe this thing would help.

It went through the forest with ease while the girls vision started to cloud with the fog until she saw nothing.

Either she blacked out or she can't remember but somehow she's back at the airsoft field. Her breath comes out deeper as she realizes she's in her airsoft gear. Only an airsoft pistol to her side and the knife, still stained with blood. She picked it up and something flashed before her eyes.

It was like watching a film, taken place in the airsoft field. She saw herself from 3rd person, same knife in hand. The field was foggy and seemingly empty, and she watched herself stalk around corners, pistol out. Then suddenly a figure ran and she watched as this (y/n) 's trained hand shot the figure right in the side. A glow came from the hit spot, like the BB had attached a red light to who ever was running. Then this 2nd (y/n) ran. Knife out, giving chase to this person. She caught up rather fast and stabbed them in the back, they screamed and ran further away. But they still weren't fast enough as the 2nd slash of her knife took them down.

What was this?

The (y/n) grabbed the poor persons body and hoisted them to her shoulder. Just like she had done to the younger man, but this time she wasn't trying to hide the body. (Y/n) tossed them on a meat hook and as they screamed spider legs began to take them away.

Then the vision faded.

(Y/n) looked around, now she noticed how different the field was. It was foggy and dark, just like what she had seen. She walked around looking for somebody but no one was there. She found her way to the big spray tag of (n/n), it was still there.

(N/n)

She's wearing her gear so that's who she is.

That's the name of a murder.

Or at least now it is.

___
Time skip
___

(Y/n) had been wandering the field for a while now, never going into the treeline.

Crows circled her cawing loudly.

She looked up confused as they started to fly away.

She followed them,  out of the field and into the trees.

It wasn't a long walk before she was in front of a campfire, with four people in front of her.  They talked to each other, oblivious to the figure across from them. Some of them had tool boxes while one had a med kit.

What is she doing here?

Black mist engulfed everyone and (y/n) found herself at the field, but now she noticed a meat hook, and another not too far off. She started to walk around, somehow it was even darker here. Is this what that vision was trying to show her? She had absentminded grabbed her knife tightly in her dominate hand, airsoft pistol in the other and held them closely as she made her way around.

She noticed a generator and made her way to it just for a man to run from it as she approached.

(Y/n) was confused but if that vision was trying to teach her something, that meant she'd have to chase.

And that she did.

She aimed her pistol and quickly shot twice, both hit the man marking him with a red light.

She put her gun in the holster and ran with a tight reverse grip on her knife.

What is she doing?

(Y/n) closed in on the man, he was wearing a lighter colored dress shirt with a tie. And now he had a knife in his back. He yelled and ran slightly faster, vaulting over a wall. She tried to follow but her armor was slightly to heavy to jump it properly, slowing her down. During that time she lost sight of the man so she slowed and checked her surroundings.

A closet that usually wasn't there had a slight red glow coming from the shutters.

Those modified bbs are helpful.

She swung the door open grabbing the man by his collar and tossing him over her shoulder. She's guessing that thing want him to be hooked.

Attacking people is already becoming too natural for her.

Why is she doing this?

She found one of those meat hooks and put him on it with a ear splitting scream. She backed away from him and to the generator she had found him at. If they wanted to finish these that meant she needed to stop them, right? She didn't know what to do about it so she just kicked it hoping it would break, and it seemed to work so she moved on trying to find another.

Was she really this twisted?
___
Time skip
___

Another person was on a hook because of her. She had already killed one, she watched the spider legs take him up after hooking him again. She turned away from the hook running off to a generator, she had already picked up what to do in this mess up game. But before she mad it to the gen it was fixed, it was the last one and a ring sang its blaring voice across the field.

That was all?

The doors lit up and the lady she had hooked was gone. (Y/n) ran to where she saw lights and found the girl that thought she could escape and before the doors open she took her off the lever. The woman on her shoulder tried to break free but couldn't as she found herself hanging again. Then she heard the doors actually open, she blind fired in that direction, actually hitting someone, but the two escaped leaving the woman on the hook to die.

How rude.