Oh?

A little after (y/n) had left the legion members went back to Mount Ormond and ghostface went to go stalk someone.
"I like them," Susie said on their way back.
"Ohhhh, gonna get a boyfriend?" Julie teased.
"Not like that!" Susie huffed, clearly embarrassed.
"I mean it's nice having someone our age around here, instead of another million year old hag." Joey added.
"He's cool n all I guess," Frank spoke.
"You guess? You're the most obsessed with him, what are ya gay or something?" Julie joked.
"Shut up." Frank replied.

—-
Mmmm some time later I guess
—-(y/n) POV

(N/n) had returned from her trial, one in which her broken filter was mocked by many of the survivors. Honestly so rude, but she felt a need to find a way to fix it now.

She got back to her field and after a quick look around she took off her mask and started taking it apart with the tools she had. While rummaging around though she found a change of clothes, and then she realized she'd been wearing the same nasty gear this whole time.

"Gross, maybe I should change." she said to herself, the clothes were just some thick jeans and a hoodie. Finally something more comfortable. She set her mask parts to the side as she went to a locker area to change and put up her gear in.

Now these annoying lockers will be useful, as she practically tossed her gear in and threw the door closed shut.

Once she got into her new clothes and instantly felt better, all that heavy gear caused so much tension. Then she headed back to the office.
———-lil bitch POV

Frank had just got to the field, he didn't feel bad for breaking the filter but he thought he might as well teach you about offerings to fix it. He stepped onto the field and heard a locker shut, which was definitely odd maybe a survivor had gotten over again and heard him?

He pulled out his knife as he walked around, where is (n/n)? Just then he thought he saw them only to realize it wasn't as he watched a chick with (h/c) hair storm off. That must be the new survivor, maybe you and her had some beef?

Didn't matter though, he would deal with em.
——(y/n) POV
You were just about to make it to the office when someone grabbed you by the shoulder and turned you. You were face to face with Frank's mask and a readied knife.

Why was he-

OH WAIT SHIT

He tried to stab you just for you push away and ended up falling on your ass. He tried to pin you down but he stopped in shock as he felt something hit his mask followed by a glow.

——Fucker POV
"HEY ASSHAT ITS ME!(n/n)!" She yelled
Wha
Huh
"YOU'RE A CHICK?" Frank shouted
"YOU JUST TRIED TO KILL ME AND THATS ALL YOU THINK!?" (N/n) yelled back
"Yea." Frank's little pea brain responded