Chapter 1: Wanna Join The Team?

After 3-4 years, I finally am able to professionally do stunts. It's not the norm that girls would do stunts and practically put their life at risk but I'm addicted to it. It makes me feel alive.

I head to the car wearing my white v-neck tshirt, black button down, ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. I'm working my shift at the cafe "London's Brew".

I played Janis Joplin; my favorite artist. "Piece Of My Heart" blasted and I couldn't keep myself from rocking - n - rolling to it. I look like an idiot but I didn't give a shit.

Today's gonna be good.

I got to the cafe, punch in, and get my apron on. I started the coffee bean grinder and made sure the muffins and pastries were all set. I'm a but OCD about work.

There were two guys coming into the door. One was tall, black short hair, red coca-cola tshirt, black jeans and black converse. The other was shorter than him, brown hair, blue shirt with tan cargo shorts.

"Hey, what can I get you." I say as I turn to the two. Holy. Shit. It's Johnny and Bam from Jackass! I keep my cool and wrote down their order.

"Hey, I'll have a coffee; two cream and two sugar. Since I have work in a few I'll have an energy bar and a doughnut." Johnny says while smiling at me. I blushed. "Hey cute thing; I'll have the same hun." Bam says winking and smirking. I winked and giggled.

They are the funniest and cutest! I need to keep my cool. I do some plate and other tricks. My boss let's be cause I get more tips and money for the myself and the business. Plus she's a great and close friend to me.

"Wow you're so good!" Johnny shouts with wide eyes. I turn my head and blush at him. "Thanks I've been doing that and more for 3-4 years now. It became my life aha.". "Hey, do you wanna join a team? Specifically the Jackass team?" Bam says as he starts eating.

What the hell just happened!!