Chapter 3: Meet The Guys/Steve-O?

"I'm sorry about Bam this morning, he's already dating someone but when he sees a girl all he wants to do is flirt and be a show off. " Johnny smiles.

"Na, it's cool. No one really compliments or gives me the time of day. Maybe cause I don't have my tits out like the rest of the girls. " I giggle playing with my black straight hair.

"Haha, well you were more beautiful than those girls. " Johnny small smiles as he bites his lip. "We're almost there! If the guys or girls give you a hard time, just call me, they can be a bit wild and crazy."

"Aww thanks! I'm sure I can handle a few jackasses." I wink and giggle.

We head in the driveway and I hear Kid Rock blasting on their stereos. "Dude I love Kid Rock, this song especially!" I jump in my seat a bit.

Johnny's pov
I see Nikki jump in her seat and rock out to the music. She's a really cute and awesome girl. Am I gaining feelings for her? We just met but I'm just a hopeless romantic.
"Haha I love him too! In a heterosexual way." I wink as I get out of the car. As I walk around the car I see her still rocking. Body rolls, her hair flying; fuck. I'm not a pervert or anything but I see the body and girls as beautiful things. I was mostly raised by my moms standards and ways of treating a lady. I'm glad cause my dad would probably be "if it's got a vagina, get it.".
I try to turn on my British accent and charm. "M'lady.." I open her car door spooking her.

Nikki's pov;
"Aww why thank you." I giggle nervously. He holds out his hand and I place mine in his. Johnny shuts the door behind me; still holding my hand as we head to the door.

"This isn't a slutty outfit in case they get drunk or whatever right?" I nervously look into his eyes as I try to make my out less slutty as possible. This was my first party and I don't want it to fuck up. "No, it's fine. They aren't gonna get drunk, they got their girls here and they know when to stop drinking. Stick with me incase you still feel uneven."

He pats me on the shoulder. His hand feels like they have been on my body all it's life. I feel a sense of comfort and reassurance. I think I'm falling for him. "Thanks love." I blush. The door opens and I see Bam.

"Ain't it my good ol pal and the cutie from the cafe! Come in, come in." he guides us in. I lightly grip onto Johnny's hand. He looks at me and winks letting me know it's okay.

As I enter the living room I see the rest of the Jackass guys and their girls just watching their movies. Laughing, cussing and whooing; sounds fun. I don't see the one that was on the tv at the time. The one with all the crazy ass tattoos, crackly voice (he might do drugs), and just down right insane when it comes to fucking himself up on Jackass.

"Guys and girls, this is Nikki. She's gonna be in our family. Can we give her a warm Jackass welcome?" They all come up and hug me and shake my hand. "Eeek! OMG you are wearing a Nirvana tshirt!! I'm trying not to sound like a hipster but I love that band!"

Bam's girl shouts as she looks up and down. "Thanks, me too." I laugh. Chris hands me a water. "I'm not sure if you want a beer or not and I felt like if I would ask I would sound like a drunkard looking to make someone else a drunkard. " "Thanks, and it's okay. I'm straight edge." Some look at me like I just said Satan was my fuck boi.

"I am too!" Chris's girlfriend squeals. She gives me a hug and runs back to the couch. The rest follow. "Come sit with me." Johnny pats me a seat next to him. "Okie dokie."

I walk around the couch and sit next to him. His arm is across the back of the couch which makes me get goosebumps. I loved it! Just his presence makes me feel amazing. I lean back trying to not look obvious that I feel anxious and nervous.

"Hey where the fuck is Steve-O?" Wee man shouts from the kitchen. "He says he'll be over in a few." I look up at Johnny. "Who's Steve-O?" "Oh yeah, he's one one the jackasses. He's super funny and crazy ahaha, you'll love him."

Was he the guy I was inspired by? The animal loving-free riding-crazy and cute ass? I've had the biggest fan crush on him. Now I'm gonna meet him! I sigh instead of squeal. "Ah cool!" I smile and take a sip of my water.

I cannot wait to meet him!