Chapter 4: Kickstart my Heart

I feel quiet sleepy and it's 11:25pm. I know I just met Johnny but I was resting on his shoulders. He seemed to like it a lot and kept rubbing my right are with his thumb.

I liked it, it felt protective and warm. He holds me with a little force. I sink in deeper. (wow that sounded sexual aha) There's a knock on the door, "Steve-Os here guys.". I straighten up, fix myself and wait for him to come in.

There he is. Short short black hair, kinda skinny and lanky, inappropriate tattoos of dicks, a fish sign with satan, and a man fucking a ostrich. "Steve-O!" Everyone shouts. "Yoo!! What's up motherfuckers...oh I'm sorry I didn't realize we had company. " he looks down at me with his brown/green eyes.

"O, this is Nikki, Nikki that's Steve-O." Johnny pats the couch back to tell Steve-O to sit. "Pleasure to meet you!" I say. "The pleasure is all mine." He smiles. I bite my lip and look at my drink quickly so the won't see me blush.

Bam and Chris left with their girls to do their "own thing" and the rest already left so it was Steve-O, Johnny, and I. Great. Johnny is on his phone checking Twitter and Steve-O is playing videos games on the chair next to the couch.

He's cute when he gets mad at the game. He cusses and grunts, jumps. He keeps looking at me and says sorry. "I didn't mean to swear. " he looks nervous. I like how he respects people and says sorry for any inappropriate behaviors, but I'm inappropriate too. "It's okay darling, I have the vocabulary if a well educated drunken sailor. " I giggle. He seemed to enjoy that. I pull out my phone and play a Mötley Crüe song out loud.

"Hey I love that song!" He says loudly. "I love it too! Mötley Crüe is badass!" I laugh. He turns off the game and looks back at me. "I know this is too fast..but would you like to dance and headbang with me babe?" He turns on his charm which could make any girl weak at the knees. "I would love to!" This night is amazing!!