Chapter 2: Welcome to the Family

It was late night; I was practicing some indoor skateboard tricks. I still couldn't believe that I'm gonna be with Jackass! Johnny gave me his number and a tip. Bam was just being a flirt haha.

J: Hey it's Johnny! Your tricks were killer at the cafe! It's so cool you're gonna be apart of the Jackass family!

Me: Thanks so much! You honestly have no idea how much this means to me! I'm a huge fan of Jackass!!

J: Aww! So cool! I'm glad that we met! So what other stunts do you do?

Me: Well one of your guys really inspired me to do some extreme shit! Haha I dived from a roof of a apartment building into freezing cold water! I stapled my body, um I can't think of any others. I try to do really extreme shit but make sure it won't seriously injure me.

J: Oh you must be talking about Steve-O! He's wicked funny and a dumbass when it comes to shit like stunts and pranks. Haha! Hey I'm going over my girlfriends house and the rest of the guys and their girls are gonna be there, wanna come?

M: Totally!! Sounds epic!

J: Hell Yeah!! Text me your address and I'll pick you up. See ya!

After I texted my address I tossed my phone on my bed and quickly got changed. (Picture in media section). I love my hippy, grunge look. Janis Joplin is not only my music icon but my style icon.

Fifteen mins later I hear Johnny beep. I quickly open and lock the door. "Hey!" I shout, tonight's gonna rock!