Chapter 5: Goodnight Darling

Steve-Os POV

Nikki is so beautiful and funny! Her name is just like the bassist of Mötley Crüe which is fucking epic! Her straight black hair flows like the wind. Her hips moving to the bass, her arms above her head.

I know I just met the babe, I am a hopeless romantic. I've had girlfriends before but they only wanted the fame or ran away from me when they found out that I was on Jackass. Risking my fucking life just to have fun with my bros. "You gonna dance or what?" She asks and winks. "I'll look like a dumbass." I turn on my charm. I just want her to hold my hands.

"Well here I'll help you." She holds my hands; fuck yes. She comes closer to me and guides me. Her movements are so fluid like. Her hips swivels around me as she looks up and down me like one of the girls in one of the MC videos. I want to hold her but I don't want to seem like a perv.

"You're doing it wrong." She winks and places my hands on her hips. Her arms wrap around my neck. Is this girl drunk? I look at her drink and its half drank. I love this moment with her. I rub my thumbs against her shirt which she seems to like. "Good boy, haha." She softly giggles. She inches closer, and closer until our faces are almost an inch away.

The song ends and we are still in our position, then she starts to yawn. "I'm getting really tired but I don't want to make you feel like you missed all the fun. " she looks down at the floor. What a sweet girl.

"Na it's cool, I'm actually sleeping here haha. There's another bedroom if you wanna spend the night too." I hold her hand. She blushed and but her lip. "I don't want to intrude or anything." "No no no, it's fine hun, here let me show you the room." I take her upstairs into the hall. I hear noises but I don't pay attention to them cause all I'm thinking about is her.

I open the door and quickly shut my eyes. Bam and his girl actually didn't leave. "Fuck dude!" Bam shouts. "Sorry dude. Hey remember, two in the pink one in the stink." I wink and close the door. Nikki is a bit red and is yawning more. "Would you like to bunk with me? I think I have an extra bed." I lied not wanting to sound like a pervert. "Thanks, I would love to!" Wow, that was easier on me than expected.

I lead her to my room. There's only one bed. "I'm so sorry, I thought there was a extra one." She giggles, " Its fine hun. I guess I'll have to sleep with you. " she seems to like the idea. "Cool, you can use one of my tshirts and sweatpants. I'm sure you don't want to sleep in jeans and a sparkly tank right? " I joke.

"Haha!! True, thanks so much Steve-O!" She let's go of my hand and goes into the bathroom. Fuck, this is perfect. I don't change into just boxers and no shirt like usual though. I want to show her I respect a women and not want to look like I want to sneak anything. Instead I change into a tshirt and gym shorts.

Nikki comes back and looks so beautiful with no makeup, jewelry and just my cloths. My eyes widen. "Your cloths are so cozy, holy shit!" She says as she hugs herself. She's the cutest. "Haha thanks!" I giggle as I get the bed ready. I put a blanket in between us so my dick won't touch her. "What are you doing?" She asks. "I'm doing this cause I don't want you to feel anything. " I emphasize anything to let her know it's my dick, "Oh, you're sweet as fuck! Whenever it gets to uncomfortable for you, just take it off. What I believe, the "anything" is a natural thing and shouldn't be overlooked at for a sexual thing. You know what, don't use it. If I feel anything, so what? " she laughs and spins around to her side of the bed.

Wow, never met such a girl like her. She's so open and just a fuck-it girl. She gives of a hippy/grunge vibe which I think is badass! I'm starting to get feelings for her. To be honest, I already kinda know her from her youtube. Says she's a vegan, animal activist, singer in this metal band called "Asylum" and a stunts-woman. My kinda chick ;).

"Aren't you gonna come in?" She taps the bed and rubs it a little. "Yup." I get in and see that she's not tucked in. "You aren't in fully, let me help." I pull up the sheets and tuck her in. She giggles and laugh. "Hehehe, that's my ticklish spot!" She squirms and wiggles. "Oh really?" I smirk and rip off the sheets and tickle her. We aren't going to sleep yet. "Fuck dude! Oh shit!" She giggles and yells.

She sits up and her body is close to mine. Her breath goes across my neck. I'm not turned on to fuck her, I'm turned on to cuddle and kiss her. "Listen, I know this is too fast but ever since the first Jackass movie I fell in love with you. You are such an amazing and inspiring dude. With you fuck it personality, just everything is amazing! I started doing stunts because of you. I have such a huge crush to you and I felt like I should tell you.." She blushes and bits her lip.

"Hun, I feel the same way. I watch your videos on youtube and you are so badass! I love you. Yes, I do. It's a strong word but it's true." I hold her hands. She seemed to melt at my words and hugged me. She smells so good, like lavender. I hold her tight. I'm not sure if we are official or we just confessed cause we couldn't hold it in.

"I'm really tired but I don't want to let go." She giggled softly and rested her head on my shoulder. "Me too babe, come here. " I lay back and hold her in my arms, cuddling her. She laid back down nuzzling her face into my neck and the pillow. She instantly fell asleep. "Goodnight darling.."