Chapter 6: Heat/So it begins

(A/N: This book wasn't coming out the way I planned it so this is gonna be three POVs in one.)

Nikki's POV

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the warmth of the sun. I turn around to see Steve-O drooling and snoring. I get some whipped cream from a cake I ate. Scooped it up, and splat!! "What the fuck? Oh hahaha it's just you babe." He sits up and cleans his face. I wonder.."No, you just woke up, let me help." I climb over and sit on his waist. "Alright, hehehe." het gets red.

I kiss and lick the cream off his face. He holds my waist. "You just can't stop getting your hands on my muffin top." I giggle, "The best part of the muffin right?" He winks.

Steve-O POV

Now it's my turn on her. I reach behind my back some of my cake cream and throw it on her. It lands on her chest a little bit above the cleavage. Shit. I don't want to just go in there and lick her fucking tits. We aren't official and I don't want to rush anything.

"Why you just sitting there? I know it's between my tits. Like I said about the dick thing. It's a natural human body part. And besides, you aren't seeing the whole thing. Also it was an accident. Go ahead." She reassures me but in a sexy kinda way. Damn she's good.

I start to lick and kiss. She really likes this. Her back arches, I put my hand behind her to support her. Her arms wrap around my neck and my other hand on her hip. "Hehehe it tickles! Are you done yet?" She giggles and tries to push me away. "Yeah I am." I look at her neck and kiss up to there then her cheek.

"Hehehe, okay okay calm down boy." She giggles and jumps off me and the bed. "I'm gonna make tea, want coffee or something?" She looks back at me with her leg up in the air, damn she's good. "Ahh, just a water. I'll be down there to make breakfast." I bite my lip and arch my head back trying to get back at her. A little breath came out of her. I got her ;). "Turning up the heat huh? She giggles.

Johnny's POV

I missed Nikki, she's really cute and awesome. I love her and I'm serious. No joke. I hear footsteps coming close. I turn on the TV to see my bro Rob on Ridiculousness. "Hey Johnny, moring!" Nikki shouts from the kitchen. I'll make my move.

"Hey hun, what are ya making?" I come up behind her and place my hands on her shoulders. She doesn't turn around. I respect a girl to so I ain't going lower. "Making tea for me and getting a water for Steve-O. " she sighs. She did say he inspired her so I guess she's still in a fan-girl mood.

"Rad. So are you gonna be busy today? Maybe you and I could go for some food and bowling?" I reach for a cup. "Thanks and I'm not sure. I have to do a PETA ad sometime today." PETA? Wtf is PETA? "Very cool! What is the ad about?" "Animals used for food and entertainment, I fucking hate what they do to the poor things." "I know, it sucks. I can't ever give up meat haha, but I do support animal rights."

Steve-Os POV

So I gotta confess something. I do a hell of a lot of drugs. The guys or Nikki doesn't know cause I don't want to loose them. Me and my two friends are gonna hang out, do some shit and maybe even a rap song haha.

I hate this, but usually you can't get out of it. I decide to get dressed and head downstairs. I see Johnny and Nikki. My two favorites. "Hey my two favorites! " I exclaim as I high five Johnny and hug Nikki's waist. She giggles and continues to make her tea.

Johnny and I both sit on the couch and watch tv. "So what are your plans Steve?" *Oh you know do tons of drugs and make a rap song.* "I'm going over my friends house. " "Cool." He adjusts himself. "I actually have to go to his house now, bye all. " I am getting hungry for them. I go into the kitchen and get my water, saying goodbye to Nikki. "Hey I'll be at my apartment tonight so here's the address and a spare key. "

"Okay baby." She held my hand for a bit and let go. That little moment when your hands let go it what I don't want to feel when or if they find out. If she finds out. I head out the door and start driving. "So it begins." I tell myself.