Knocking out bodies! Keepin' us down is impossible. 'Cause we're unstoppable!

~A Week Later~

I walked through Trollmarket, finding Draal working on a troll's house, he looked over to me and waved dorkily—before a block fell on his head and he yelped.

I covered my mouth to hold in a laugh, I then exclaimed over to him, "You alright?"

"Yeah," He answered as he picked up the block.

The troll that was on top of the house with the brick as that why it fell, held his hand out for the brick, Draal put it back in the troll's hand.

I chuckled and walked off, over to the vault I entered, I stood beside the bridge.

"Brother, brother, why did you have to go?" I placed my hand on the eyestone from atop the bridge, my heart thumped in my chest slowly.

~Author's POV~

Jim sat alone in the Darklands, in a cave with a small fire.

"Jim..?" A voice asked.

Jim's eyes broke open and he saw none other than Asra in front of him.

"How did you—" He yelled.

Asra put her finger up to her lips to quiet him.

"Get here?" He finished in a whisper.

"I'm not truthfully here, Jim.." Putting her hand in the fire and not being affected, "A mere vision.. I worried you dead. So I did a spell.."

"I'm sorry—"

"Jim, why did you leave?" Her voice sounded hollow and emotionless.

"I can't let any more of you to get hurt!" He exclaimed, holding his body in his arms, he then looked back at her, "How is mom?"

"She and Blinky are tirelessly trying to find a way to come in the Darklands to save you.."

"Stop trying!" Jim jumped up with tears going down his cheeks.

"James Lake, Jr. son of James Lake, please, for once in your life listen to me!"

"I listened to you to believe in myself! I did for a long time—that was until Aaarrrgh got killed! It's my fault! I'm not letting any.." He was yelling until he slunk down again, "Any more of my family and friends to get hurt."

"Jim—"

"Please, leave me, I'm close to the Nusery, I know it."

Asra nodded solemnly before disappearing.

Jim looked at the fire, tears slid down his cheeks.

"You're the voice inside my head when I can't get out of bed. You can make it alright..." Barbara's singing echoed in Jim's ears, Jim looked down at his armored hands.

"I'm sorry love(Claire), mother(Barbara), sister(Asra), fa-father (Blinky).. My brothers-in-arms(Draal, Toby, and Aaarrrgh).. Those of Trollmarket who have died, this is for you."

...

~Asra's First POV~

I gasped as my soul reentered my body, Draal stood in front of me with concerned eyes.

I was floating, my hair was glowing white—slowly returning normal as I slowly landed.

"What happ—"

"Jim wants us to stop trying to save him.." I answered, tears sliding down my cheeks.

Draal pulled me into his arms, my head went onto his shoulder, "He didn't listen to us, we won't listen to him..." He whispered in my ear.