Chapter 82 :

Chapter Eighty-Two: Everybody wants to Rule The World

Draal-Gunmar growled deeply, his ears pinned. Roughly shaking his head, his true self trying to fight the blade's work. Which also was affecting the body of Draal.

His vision seemed to triple as his eyes seemed to flick from that demonic fire of white to his yellow sunshine... But Draal was not strong enough to defeat the hold on Gunmar..

"Get out of my head!" Growled out Draal, in his original voice.

Before returning to Gunmar's voice, "No!"

Seemingly Draal's soul had been pushed even deeper into the troll's throat as the trollish vessel walked.

"Hissshhh..."

Draal paused midstep, Gunmar's voice booming from out of his mouth, "Who's there?!"

"Death!" Suddenly an angered Dragonfolk and troll hybrid jumped out, onto her fours. Hissing loudly again, Sam's eyes were in slits.

Draal's body pulled back, as if to attack. Then his mouth opened in a silent scream as his eyes flashed yellow, before rudely shaking his head. 

His eyes returning to that white and blue fire.

"Draal! Look at me, you're being controlled!" Dodging out of his large fist which tried to club her.

Draal's eyes flashed again, his voice of his own, "Ge-get out o' here! Kill!" He roared out, his eyes returning one again to the fire.

Sammy's lion like tail flicked, as she stood on her fours, her animal like hind legs digging into the dirt with her sharp claws...

"Back off, Gunmar! You are making it worse for you only! You've taken away Draal from Asra, and Asra will kill you!"

...

"Welcome to your life," She hissed, pulling her paw up, "There's no turning back!"

Swiping her paw up at him, not even hitting him but making him move back, "Even while we sleep," She growled... Her elven ears pinning.

Suddenly, his claw went up her chest, throat, and eye.

Dark blue blood running down the wound, letting out a hoarse gasp, as she fell to her knees.

"You Dragonfolk are all the same," Gunmar said, readying for the final blow, "Weak and dumb,"

SLAP!

Her lion like tail slapping him in the head with force as she began to run.