Chapter 4

FLASHBACK

Chris- You look familiar •looking at Nichelle •

Me- I do

Ty- Yea you do.

August nodded his head and said " Yo Ty she's the one from the gas station." His accent coming out real hard. Tyga looked at me n smirked "Hell yea,it is the one with the fat ass." They all chuckled and I heard Simone wince. I shook my head laughing at them, they looked at me with a "what you laughing at" face.

Didn't some of ya'll homies die last night ?

All of them:yea ?

Me:Well now at least you know who did it •smirking•

They all looked at me confused, trying to figure it out. Simone let out a lil giggle.

All of a sudden u see a light bulb go off. They just figured out that Simone n I killed them.

FLASHBACK OVER

Chris P.O.V

After she said that a light blub went off in my head I looked back at them and saw red. "Bitch ya killed my damn cuzin" my accent starting to come out

August- "aye ya' some damn' bitches if ya thank we gone juh let ya sit in our face after what ya juh said.

I looked over at Ty and saw he eyes had red flames in them.
"Man we shuda killed ya dad when we had the chance" I yelled
Simone looked sadden and Nichelle looked raged asf.

Nichelle got up in my face...well cuz she's short and I'm tall she wasn't really in my face but ya know what I mean.
"I knew it was y'all bum asses that robbed us" Nichelle yelled. I pushed her back and slapped her. She fell to the floor and whipped her head back to me really quickly with fire in her eyes.  Simone gasped and bent down to get her.

Nichelle and Simone got up and was leaving the house bt not before King came out the room.

Tyga P.O.V

As Nichelle and Simone were walked down the hallway King decided it was the perfect time to come out his room...great. As King came out his room he immediately waddled himself towards Nichelle and looked at her. She looked down at him and simled , King rasied his arms up signaling for her to pick him up. She chuckled picked him up and placed him on her hip. I was heated asf why this bitch holding my son?

"Aye put him down I don't want yo murdering ass touching my son"
Nichelle looked at me"please like your any better"
She put him down and he let a few tears slip. That immediately made me sad I always hate when my son cries.

August P.O.V

Bruh that girl that was holding lil king was fine asf I gotta make her mine but don't worry I will very soon......

Allllllllllllright I kinda had writers block there sorry it took me so long but thanks for all the ppl reading and voting for it love ya'll  but im going to update soon so be on the look out for it

But what is august talking about he'll make her his soon ??

Like

Comment

Vote