Chapter 6

Nichelle POV

After Chris came in the house with Simone slumped on his shoulder, Tyga was right behind him. I was so pissed all I saw was red. Tyga walked over to me while Chris and August was carrying her somewhere.

"Where are you guys taking her?!" "Nun yo damn business bitch!!" Chris spat at me."Your the bi"- SLAP. I couldn't finish my sentence cuz Tyga's hand flew across my face making my light color skin turn bright red."Shut up hoe before I make you regret it, and I WILL make you regret it." I opened my mouth to shut it back quickly. What am I going to do ? I thought. I looked up to see all three guys mummbling to each other.

Then all of a sudden they stopped and looked at me. Chris came up to me and started, "Do you know why we took y'all?" I rolled my eyes n shook my head "no" earning me a slap. "What was that for ? I wined back. Tyga stepped up and grabbed my face making me wince in pain from the previous hit. "Listen here lil girl yo mama owe us some money and she ain't paying up so guess what ?" He let go of my face and August stepped up gripping my face harder making unwanted tears to fall. "We own y'all now" he whispered in my ear.

I froze, and looked at them. They all had that same sly smirk. Own? As in my body. I shivered, I gotta protect Simone she's still a virgin I thought. Then I heard a sound almost like a voice ? NICHELLE! NICHELLE !Where are you ?! I yelled back "I'm OK" while keeping my eyes on them. Chris went down to the basement i need to watch him becuase i noticed he is fond of Simone. I heard a loud slap, I shut my eyes because I already know what happened. Chris came back up with Simone and dropped her next to me, she looked at me with relief bt I didn't returned it as I notice her blue now turning black face. I felt a fire starting to burn bt i quickly put it out.

August stepped towards us and started speaking "ight we got some rules for ya so ya betta pay attention cuz dey come with consequences." Simone and I stayed slient.

Simone POV

Rule number one- we want y'all to be up 8:30 every morning with breakfast ready and if ya not up in time we beating ya with a belt until y'all pass out or when we feel ya had enough.

Rule number two- If one of ya feel brave enough to disrespect one of us then that's ya ass cuz you get 2 shots.

Rule number three- Our laundry and house needs to clean everyday and if sumns not clean or u didn't do laundry then you getting some licks. Chris smirked at the sound of that.

And the last rule- If y'all also feel really fucking brave to try and run, we got security covering to whole house they will catch yall, and when we get our hands on you...... They chuckled "let's just say ya vaginas betta pray." They all chuckled darkly while me and Nichelle shook violently.

Tyga walked to Nichelle untied her and threw her over his shoulder. He took her into his room while I was stuck with Chris and August.....

Sorry ik its kinda short its more of a filler

So guys how about those rules ??

But what do y'all think Nichelle's mom owe them money for ??

Comment

Vote

Thanks guys