Chapter 3

FLASHBACK

"Instead of a smile imma put a sexy aih smirk." She laughed and rang the door bell, but honestly who uses them anymore. At first we heard some guys yelling and then the locks start turning so I plastered a fake smile on my face. When I glanced at Simone her's looked real as heck.

The door started to open I took a deep breath, and Simone mumbled "here we go."

Flashback Over

The door opened and we see Chris with no shirt on. I glanced at Simone and noticed she blushed a lil bit, I just rolled my eyes.

Me- We needa talk right now.

Chris- Ight come in. •smirking•

Simone and I walked in and Chris told us to sit on the couch. As soon as our butt hit the seats August and Tyga came down stairs, when they saw us they started smirking too. "What's up with all this smirkin like damn" I just mumbled it to my self. The guys sat down n looked at us. Simone looked at me, I guess she was blinded by all the sexiness in the room.

Chris- You look familiar •looking at Nichelle •

Me- I do

Ty- Yea you do.

August nodded his head and said " Yo Ty she's the one from the gas station." His accent coming out real hard. Tyga looked at me n smirked "Hell yea,it is the one with the fat ass." They all chuckled and I heard Simone wince. I shook my head laughing at them, they looked at me with a "what you laughing at" face.

Didn't some of ya'll homies die last night ?

All of them:yea ?

Me:Well now at least you know who did it •smirking•

They all looked at me confused, trying to figure it out. Simone let out a lil giggle.

All of a sudden u see a light bulb go off. They just figured out that Simone n I killed them.

Alright guyssssss took me forever to put this up bt I did!!!