Chapter 5

Tyga POV

After the girls left lil king started crying. I shook my head and ran to the door to get Nichelle. I opened the door and yelled out to her and heard August and Chris cursing me out. Nichelle turned around and looked at me.

"Aye can I spit sumn at you real quick ma?" She shook her head and walked back to me, she was switching her hips as she walked my way. I can't wait till take them imma make her mines.

She stopped in front of me and I went blank, I took in her apperence. She stood 5'6 with blonde mid back hair(which I bet she dyed), her green eyes with a dash of gold in them. She was thick asf which made me want her even more, and she a R.O.D!! mannn that's the icing on the cake.

"Yes" she replied."Um I think lil King took a liking to you."She looked at me and I swear I saw a flash of lust, but as fast as it came it disappeared.

Nichelle POV

I saw lust flash in his light brown eyes but as fast as it came... it was gone. He opened the door wider for me to come back in. To be honest I really didn't want to here better be lucky I liked lil King. I spotted lil K sitting on the floor wiping his red face. I smiled and walked up to him, as soon as he saw me a smile spread across his face. I held my arms out as he got up and ran towards me screaming "Ms.Nichelle!!!"

I picked him up and spun him around, as I was putting him down Chris walked past me with a smirk on his face. I just ignored it and kept playing with lil K. I heard a scream and saw Chris tieing up Simone with some rope, I got up from the floor to get her but August came behind me and cuffed me to a chair. I was shocked and threw a glare are August."Awww beh beh don't luhk at meh like dhat" he whispered seductively.I just kept glaring and thought I had a feeling something like this would happen... but why???

August POV

FINALLY, we got dem'. Behbeh gurl don't know how long I wanted to take her. After I cuffed her to the chair she glared at me but I just smirked. Chris came in with an unconscious Simone and Ty on his tail.

OK guys I did a lil quick chapter for y'all who wanted me to update.

Like

Comment

Vote

Thanks loves ❤❤