Chapter 1

Summer is about to start and this is me and my bestie/sisters senior year in high school. We already got letters from college's. Once we got outta school we went home Since I didn't check the mail yesterday I thought "why not". I liked to stay in shape not just for my figure but cuz I play 3 different sports and they are in different seasons.

I'm 5'6 with curvy body so ya know(big boobs and ass). Long thick blond hair that stops mid back,(dyed of course). I'm very light skin so people ask me if I'm mixed tbh I don't know I never asked my parents. It doesn't help that I have green eyes so all the boys stay looking at me. I can care less though.

Anyways I told my sis/bestie Simone I was going out for a jog. I heard her yell and "OK!" And I was off. I had on a Nike sport bra and then matching shorts. I was jogging for a bout 30 mins when I realized I forgot my water, I saw a gas station and got happy. "Gud thing I got money on me". I payed for my water and left, I was about to start my jog when I saw a Lambo pull up.

"Damn they got money lol". Guess who stepped out though? Chris Brown, Tyga and August Alsina. I just shook my head. If you guys are wondering "WTF is wrong with you, it's mutherfuckin Brezzy, August and Tyga" let me explain first.

Because my dad is in the drug game I know allllllll about they lil secret, they got their own trap house and they the bosses. Their called Death Row, my dad told me how their cold blooded and won't think twice about killing you if sumn wrong wit they money. Them being famous keeps the cops off of them. But its the way they treat women........ That shit pisses me off so much ughhhh. Beating on women like that coo or sumn, the worst part is that they act cocky wit it.

I just rolled my eyes at them, with that I brushed my thought's away. As I started to walk past the car I heard August whisper "That's her ain't ?" you can hear his country accent. Chris replied with a yup, popping his "p" at the end. At first I was gonna turn around and say sumn but a voice in my head told me to just keep walking. As soon as I started my slow jog again I over heard Tyga mumble "Damn I want to get under that fat ass she got". With that I instantly stopped turned on my heels and walked towards them wit rage in my eyes.

When I got in Tyga's face, wellllll cuz I'm short I really wasn't in his face BT w.e ya'll know what I mean.

"Excuse me Mr. Who oh yea I forgot but honestly I can care less, could you not talk about my ass, I know its fat thanks but the only thing u will be getting under is the dirt cuz imma bout to put you there. Have a nice nite".

I'm a shy person but I HATE when guys do shit like that it pisses me off as you can see. I got about half way to the house when my phone started playing "Drunk textin" by Chris Brown. I rolled my eyes cuz I already knew who was calling.

Simone~ Hoe why is you not home yet ? she semi-yelled through the phone.

Me~ I'm almost home chill I just had to deal with rude ass niggas I said rolling my eyes as I was replaying what went down.

Damn was all she could say "Alrite but be careful its getting dark out". "Ight" I replied wit as I hung up. Once I got home I saw an all black lambo sitting across the street. I couldn't see anything cuz they had some serious tint to it. I just shrugged it off and hit the mailbox to find 2 letters from UC, University of Compton (made up). I was smiling so hard I think I looked like the Joker from Batman. I was so happy, but I realized we got at least 6 months before we have to start.

I unlocked the front door to walk into the smell of nachos which are my favs. I love

this girl. I call her my sister cuz we been with each for so long.

FLASHBACK

I was 10 when I was woken up by the sound of crying. I sleepy got outta bed and went downstairs to see a little girl cryin wit my parents trying to figure out what happened. She told my dad that these 3 boys came to the house saying that her dad owed them money. Her dad didn't have it and they shot him, raped her mom n shot her, leaving the little girl by herself. My dad gave my mom this look and took the girl as their own. From that day on I always asked my dad what was she talking about but he said wait till you get older.

FLASHBACK OVER

Things got better from there, but we never forgot about it. About 4 months ago my dad finally told us. Her dad was shot because he worked for Death Row (yes he worked for CB, August n Tyga). As she said her dad didn't have the money that they wanted and the result was 3 bullets. Simone let a few tears roll down her face but quickly wiped them away. I stood there mumbling curse words.

My dad opened his mouth then closed it. "I have a serious question, and Simone don't just say yes you guys really think about this. Do you guys wanna join the Saints (my dads gang). I looked at Simone and she looked at me with the same face.

We turned back to my dad and said.........