𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗

Disclaimer and Trailer

Hello everyone,

(looks around nervously)

Uhh hmm.....so here's my new ff. Ahh...

(someone pushes aside)

Me: What are you doing?

Random person: Let me introduce my ff because you can't. You are just doing uhh...hmm...

(Looks at BTS' pic and stand at the front with confidence)

Hello everyone, I'm Nini aka the author of this book. So, I want to present my new ff "crazy fate". It's my first Jimin ff and I hope that Jimin biased and other armys will like it. It's going to be a high school ff with teenage characters. Also, I'm not a native English speaker, so there might be many grammatical mistakes, and I'm really sorry for this. 

Warning: This book contains topics like bullying, abuse, and fighting, so please don't read if you are uncomfortable.

I also made a trailer for it, and it's my first ever serious video editing aside from the fan-made videos I made for the member's birthday using gifs. I can' find good videos and the trailer is made in a hurry so I'm really sorry if it's bad. Also, this trailer contains some abusive scenes, so please don't watch it if you are uncomfortable ^_^.

So, yes! This was the trailer. Also, the main character NOT looks like Moon Ga-young (Lim Ju-Kyung). She's way younger than her. There are also hints for the supporting characters. Did you recognize them?

Also, the story is by me. I did not copy it from anyone and I DO NOT own any of the characters in the story except for the lead female character. This is story is totally fictional, and the characters are not related to anyone in real life. 

So, it's the official starting of "Crazy fate"

Started on: 4/27/2021

Completed: