Part One

childe's Pov.
'ok you can do this. just ask him out for a movie, you done this aleast a hundred times...but they were not zhong li sensei...whatever! today's the day. i gonna do this.'i thought to my self,  'where is zhong li sensei anyway?' that's when i spotted sensei, buying something.

"SENSEI!"I shouted, as I ran towards zhong li sensei and embraced him. Taking in his enchanting scent."Oh! Childe, what a pleasant surprise. how are you?" zhong li sensei asked as he returned the hug. After a few moments if hugging sensei and taking in his magnificent scent. I snapped back to reality when zhong li Sensei said "Childe?" "oh yeah right." as I sadly let go of the hug and replied, " im doing great! how about you?" with a hint of disappointment of not being able to hold sensei longer. "im doing fine but could you pay this shop keeper. I forgot to bring mora with me today so you came at the perfect timing to help me out." sensei said. I sighed as I took out pouch with more than enough mora to pay for whatever thing sensei was buying and passed it to the poor shop keeper as shook my head.

After paying for zhong li sensei's things, we walked back to the funeral parlor. I focused on my main objective as of why I'm here. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath to prepare myself. 'you can do this.' i told myself. "Um zhong li sensei?" i started "yes childe?" replied sensei as he turned around to give me his full attention." I-" I said, zhong li sensei tilted his head."Childe? is something wrong?Are you sick?!" asked zhong li sensei with obvious concern showing," ye-yeah im fine um but, but um." 'Do It!' my mind shouted. "ZHONG LI SENSEI WOULD YOU GO TO THE MOVIES WITH ME!" i shouted. 'Yes! i did it!'

zhong li Pov:

"ZHONG LI SENSEI WOULD YOU GO TO THE MOVIES WITH ME!" childe shouted, it left me speechless. How do i respond? "um..." i started and childe's ahoge sprouted up as if it was scared of  the answer i was going to give."of course but you didn't need to shout." I said.  " you will?!" childe jumped with joy upon hearing this good news. I let a low chuckle and childe stop jumping, covered his face with his hands and Started blushing furiously, i think it almost was the same colour as his hair. I let out an amused laughed and childe looked up from his gloves hands.

after laughing for a few moments i asked, " so when will the date be?" "eh? oh right! How does tomorrow sounds? and d-date?" childe stuttered, still having a hint of blush on his face. "was it not supposed to be a date? or did you invite other guests?" i asked "No of course not!" Childe protested and continued on with, " yeah it's a date then! then i will walk you back to the palor amd head to a nearby inn. to sleep." that is when i thought of something.  "Childe?" i only received a "hm?" in return, "how about you stay at my place for the night than in the morning we can go to the theatre?" I suggested.

Childe's Pov:

how about you stay at my place for the night than in the morning we can go to the theatre?" Zhong li sensei suggested.

I swear my heart just skipped a beat when he said that."YES!" i shouted a little too enthusiastic. "well shall we start our journey." zhong li sensei asked calmly. I simply nodded,

Third pov:

With zhong li leading the way to his house, the arrived within a few minutes and that was zhong li realize that there was only one bed. he sighed and Childe obvious noticed that and quickly asked" is everything alright sensei? it is really alright if you don't want me to stay here." "oh no no i happy that you're here but i just realized that i only have one bed as i don't usually have guests coming over to stay often." zhong li replies which left Childe stunned.' there's only one bed. I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH ZHONG LI SENSEI !!'

Please tell me if there is anything wrong with the story or if you have a suggestion 😄 all comments are useful?