part three

I have to apologize as this chapter is not finished and I have exams next week so I can't post much but there will be a XiaoXAether story coming out in the next two days as I need time to type it out. Hope that you can forgive me.

after childe have changed and ate dinner with zhong li, zhong li went to bath and get ready for the night. As childe explored the room.

As he looked Around he saw a drawer half open and went to close it but what was in side caught him by surprise as inside of the drawer were sex toys! and not only that they were for bottoms. Childe blushed hard when he saw his hoodie that he had gave zhong li during their trip to shzenaya, next to the toys.
just then zhong li came in, and was startled by the fact that childe had seen what he didn't want childe to see.

"uh... i-it's not what it looks like!" zhong li shouted in defence but his faced said otherwise, zhong li's face was burning red and he hid himself with his hands.
Childe smirked at his reaction, he stood up and proceeded to trap zhong li in between his arms. As soon as zhong li felt this his eyes shot wide open and was met with a blank wall. zhong li felt childe's arms wrap around his neck as he felt the hot breath childe was breathing out."n-ngh" zhong li let out a short moan and was embarrassed that he let it out of his mouth so easily. He blushed even harder.

Childe's pov:

As soon as i heard zhong li sensei moan from my touch i went hard. i saw that the tip of his ears are a dark shade of red, and decided to tease him about it."oh? zhong li sensei, don't tell me you let those unholy music out of your mouth so easily~" "i-i- i don't but if it is for...." trailed off sensei. not satisfied, i bit down hard on sensei's neck making sure that it will leave a mark unnoticed.

third pov:

"AHhh~C-Childe~ don-don't leave a mark." said zhong li, "oh? so does that mean you give me consent to-" childe said started and moved one of his hands onto zhong li's ass and groped it continuing on with, " go futher~?" zhong li let out a soft moan. childe pushes his body closer to zhong li's and moved the hand that was groping zhong li's ass to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt leaving a bare canvas, ready to be painted with multiple love marks and bites." if you say that you like me i might just give you what you want~" taunted childe. zhong li hung his head low and mumbled," i love you."
"hm~?"
"i love you." zhong li said a little louder.
"i can't hear you~" said Childe as his striped zhong li bare. zhong li was to focus on trying to confess his feelings to his long time crush to notice what childe was doing.

after moments of silence, Childe got inpatient and threw zhong li on the bed but with not too much force as he didn't want to hurt.zhong li broke of his daze as he was thrown on to the bed he saw Childe take off his clothes. His eyes were glued to everything childe did, of course Childe could feel zhong li staring at him."i not gonna do anything if you don't say it you know~" childe said as he striped until he was only in his under wear. zhong li could see how hard childe was. Becoming inpatient, childe bit down on to zhong li's neck agian causing zhong li to shout"C-CHILDE! I LOve you~" zhong li cover his mouth with his hands.