part four

(Let's pretend that it is the modern time now and that they are at childe's mansion instead as i don't think liyue have theatre.😅)

the next morning, zhong li awoke to find himself in childe's arms.He looked up to find childe staring at him. they locked eyes for a few seconds before zhong li got flustered and looked away. "um let's get ready for today." zhong li said, trying to sound composed as he broke out of their hug and sat up straight."of course!"
childe said enthusiastically as he got up aswell.

zhong li had cleaned himself and was in a more casual clothing. zhong li was dressed in one of childe's hoodie and some mom jeans which really brought out the shape of his ass. childe was staring at it, obviously intrigued by it. zhong li was preparing their breakfast and coulde feel childe staring at him, making him abit uncomfortable." childe? it would be greatly appreciated if you didn't stare at me." zhong li said as he brought over the food to the table. "im sorry" childe pauses for abit and smirked and added "darling~" " it's fin- eh?" as zhong li dropped his fork on to the plate making a loud clattering sound. "i said what i said my love~" as childe got up and walk to zhong li side and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "we are dating now aren't we. if I'm correct, what we did last night was what any couple will do." stated childe, emphasizing the word couple. making zhong li blush even harder. " shall start heading off towards the theatre? baby~" he said as grabbed zhong li's hand and dragged him out of the house.

while they were walking towards the car childe sneakily intertwined their fingers. of course zhong li noticed this and his blush came back. they soon reached  childe's car and hopped inside. " so what movie are we going to watch?" asked zhong li as he realised that childe didn't tell him anything of what were the events for today. " we're gonna watch the new horror movie that just released." childe replied, knowing full well that zhong li couldn't handle horror movies. he could see how scared zhong li was as his hand started trembling. "could you hold my hand during the movie? please?" zhong li pleaded. childe pondered for abit and decided to tease zhong li a little. " of course." zhong li sighed " if you give me cute nickname" childe added as he he parked the car and got out.

zhong li too got out of the car and protested about why he should give childe a nickname as he clinged on to childe's arm unconsciously, which childe obviously noticed and blushed lightly as he walked into the mall "ajax! please. you know that i can't stand horror movies.." zhong li continued to pleaded. childe chuckled abit when zhong li called him by his name " it's not that hard. just think if a nickname that you think I'll like." childe said as they neared the theatre.  zhong li got more anxious as childe bought the movie tickets. 'come on think!' zhong li thought to himself. childe walked over to zhong li and was surprised to hear zhong li immediately listing out nicknames at him, " baby! darling! honey! love! dearest!" but all was too common and childe just shook his head and held zhong li hands as they walked, or more of childe dragging zhong li towards the movie area.

the movie has yet to start and there weren't many people there or more like no one at all, zhong li decided to continue on, " honey bunny! pumpkin!-" upon saying that zhong li chuckled to himself and because it was quiet apart from zhong li shouting out names, childe couldn't help but turned over to zhong li with a confused face. " what's so funny?" childe questioned "oh it's nothing-" ' i got it!' zhong li thought as his eyes sparkled he shlouted out, " my prince charming." zhong li added, looking at childe with determined eyes.

childe pov:

upon hearing zhong li call me HIS prince charming, my cheekes felt warm. i sighed as i gave up, ' his too cute..' i thought to myself, " alright you win BUT  just call me sweetheart. prince charming is kinda too long but that is  really flattering." just as i said that lots of people started to enter and take their seats. i turned my attention to the screen, i could hear zhong li move closer but before i could, zhong li kissed my cheek lightly and whispered into my ear, " i love you. my one and only
my husband" my ears turned a bright shade of red as zhong li laid his head on  my shoulder and intertwined out fingers. i decided to let the cat oit of the bag and confessed to him. " you do know that i changed the genre of the movie to romance right? i knew you couldn't handle horror movies so i changed it." i said. zhong li lifted his head and glared at me playfully as he pouted. 'ahh he really is too cute.' i  thought to myself and leaned in for kissed on his lips. he blushed, i chuckled softly as i whispered in his ear, " and also i love you too."  this caused zhong li to buried his face deep into my shoulder. i laughed at his adorable behaviour.

and thus the couple watched the movie while sharing small kisses from time to time.

ALRIGHT! hi. yes this story has come to an end. I thank everyone who read the entire story. But fear not my fellow wattpad readers, cause I, lucia, will be creating many more story of the Genshin ship. Just comment a ship that you want and I'll try my best to write a story about the ship. And for those who are reading this, here is a little information for the next story. There will be RazorXBennett, childexzhongli, kealuc, xiaoXaether and xingqiuXchongyun.
It is about these main ships and maybe more be in a school.

Ok that's all.