Part Two

I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH ZHONG LI SENSEI !!' " Ahem um Childe?" " huh? oh yeah um sure I don't mind sleeping on the same bed." childe said calmly but deep down inside he was about to brust out for over excitement but he managed to put on calm face.

zhong li asked Childe to go bathe as he prepares dinner for the both of them. After childe's finished washing up, he realised that he didn't bring extra clothes, he decided to ask zhong li for extra clothes."ZHONG LI SENSEI!"Childe shouted."YES? IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?" zhong li asked as he off the fire on the stove and walked towards the bathroom door and opened it without thinking, and found a half naked Childe.

A towel loosely hanging on his waist, water droplets dripping down his lovely ginger hair down onto his spectacular body, the water droplets traced down childe's abs and down onto the towel or floor. 'hot.' was what zhong li thought. "sensei?"childe asked, which brought back zhong li's sense. he realised he had been staring too long. "y-yes? what's seems to be the problem?" zhong li asked courteously. " i don't have extra clothes with me and i was wondering if you would spare me some?" childe chuckled nervously, "why of course! how could I forget that. im so sorry. give me a minute I'll be right back." zhong li replied as he faced palmed himself and walked to his bedroom. he searched his closet to try and find some shirts and shorts that will fit Childe.After a few moments, he found a size and went back to childe and passed him the clothes to change."here." "thank you sensei!" childe said cheerfully.

The next chapter will contain smut/lemon😏