part three

"C-CHILDE! I LOve you~" zhong li cover his mouth with his hands.

"do you really?" childe said, changing his position to a sitting up one, not looking up. his ginger hair was covering his face which held a sad and disappointing look. Even though zhong li could not see childes face, he knew that he was sad. zhong li sat up and hugged Childe tightly." i really do love you....Ajax." zhong li said quietly but loud enough for childe to hear.
"really?"
"of course. do you?"
Childe kissed zhong li with a little too much force as they fell back on to the bed and soon the passionate kiss turned into a heated one. with childe skilled hands he unbuckled zhong li's belt and pulled of his pants leaving zhong li bare and exposed. Childe let go of the kiss and looked over to the drawer, " how about we play with your toys a little. how about it sen-sei~" chulde growled into zhong li's ear, turning zhong li on. childe reached out to grab one of the vibrators and without saying a word, childe pushes the entire thing in without giving zhong li any tume to be mentally prepared. zhong li could only moan and groan from the pain, "childe~" he kept moaning childe's name it was driving him insane. childe inserted one finger into zhong li and another, by this time zhong li was a moaning mess and as childe slowly pushed both fingers all the way in while making a cutting motion to prepare him for something much bigger. childe pushed his even deeper and as soon as he did zhong li moaned louder, childe smirked knowing that he had hit zhong li's prostate" how does this feel~?" childe said teasingly as he pushed his slender fingers evening deeper," n-ngh~ AH-hahh~ mor-more~" zhong li moaned as he looked at childe with lust filled eyes, pleading for him to hurry and put it in him.Childe softly chuckled and took out the vibrator and preped himself infront of zhong li's hole, " tell me when it hurts alright?" childe said lovingly as he kissed zhong li's forehead lightly, he began to push himself in hissing at how good zhong li felt, zhong li's eyes held tears as his breath hitched from the pain. "im all the way in, I'll give you time to adjust. give me the green flag I'll start moving alright?" childe said softly into zhong li's ear, he nodded. ( zhong li is sitting on childe's lap and his resting his head on his shoulder btw-lucia )

after a few seconds zhong li nodded indicating that childe could now move, childe changed their position and started slowly thrusting in and out and soon he started picking up the pace and within and few minutes all you could hear was skin slapping, moans and grunts from both zhong li and childe, " c-childe~! i about to-" zhong li shouted, "m-me too" and soon both of them reached their climax and was panting. zhong li passed out and childe smiled softly as brushed off a piece of zhong li's hair as it was covering his face and planted a kiss onto his forehead.

he took it out of zhong li and proceeded clean up their mess from earlier. he cleaned up zhong li with a wet cloth and had putted on some pants for himself as well as zhong li. Childe then got in to the bed and brought zhong li close to his chest and hugged him dearly, "goodnight my love."  childe said lastly before going into a slumber with his precious lover in his arms.

Hi guys! Lucia here I just wanted to thank you to the people who read the entire story and I will be making another one which is keayaXalbdeo or RazorXBennett ( depending on your choices which you can comment down or I could just do both ), I won't reveal the plot but just know that I will post more often, after the next two weeks as it is my exam period. So if your seeing this it would mean alot if you commented what Genshin ships you like. I am okay with kealuc (this doesn't mean I'm a Stan).

 I am okay with kealuc (this doesn't mean I'm a Stan)

ARTS DON'T BELONG TO ME!