Jisoo's Princess pt. 2

Jisoo pins my arms above my head, against the armrest of the couch behind me, and she bend forward, pressing a light kiss to each breast and nipple in turn. A drag of her tongue on the left. A circle of her tongue on the right.

A moan from me.

A smirk from her.

I arch my back against her, desperately trying to grind into her, trying to relieve some of the ache that is leaking from my body and soaking my panties, which I'm sure by now she've noticed somehow. My whole body shakes as Jisoo take one of my breasts into her mouth, rolling her hips over mine as she drag her tongue over my nipple.

I throw my head back and moan louder than I've ever moaned before.

Jisoo have commended me on my ability to masturbate and cum quietly.

But I'm out of my mind.

I've never felt this before, never ached so badly. My clit has never throbbed so much, and I've never—

"Fuck!" I shout as she switch breasts and drag her free hand down my body to cup my mound. Her middle finger presses in and I want to scream and shake at the feeling of my clit being grazed by someone other than me. "Please, mistress," I beg. "Please."

Jisoo hums into my breast, kneading my nipple with her tongue, as though she don't hear me. But her hand begins to move. Jisoo drag it up over my mound to the hem of my panties and slip her fingers inside, hovering just over my clit.

Jisoo break away and look me in the eye. "I've wanted to touch your swollen little clit for so fucking long. You have no fucking idea."

I whimper. "Please."

Jisoo smiles and bend to press her bow shaped lips against mine again and at first I wonder why. But then her hand drags lower, and at the first brush of her finger against my clit, I nearly scream into her mouth, my chest heaving.

"Fuck," Jisoo says against me. "Fuck, princess, you're so wet and swollen for me. Oh, fuck baby, we could have so much fun training you up and getting you ready tonight."

But all I feel is her finger.

As it drags once across my clit, grazing that little spot on the side that nearly makes me cum instantaneously. As she drag it from my slit up. As she roll it between her fingers.

I'm breathing hard now, barely able to move as she kiss me incessantly, her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth as she explore me curiously with her fingers, learning the folds of my body, the slickness of my lips ... pressing a fingertip at my entrance.

"Ask me to fuck you, baby."

"Fuck me, mistress," I moan, arching my hips. "Fuck me."

Jisoo kissed me again and with little warning, her finger slips inside of me. We both still, chests heaving.

"Fuck," Jisoo says again, shaking her head. "You are so fucking tight. I don't ... wow. You're so fucking tight."

"You can ... You can help me with that right?" I gasp.

"Of course I can." She smiles as I moan, her finger slowly beginning to pump in and out of me, exploring, experimenting. "Are you ready for number one baby?"

I open my eyes and frown, even as she continue to fuck me with her finger. "Number one what?"

Jisoo smirks and pull her finger out, dragging it up my clit once and forcing me to grab a pillow and bit into it. "You get to cum twice tonight. Are you ready for the first time?"

I moan and nod into the pillow.

But she didn't put her finger back inside, where I want her. No. Instead, she roll off of me and sweep everything off the coffee table, not a care for where it lands. Jisoo grabs me and lift me off the couch, settling me onto the table. "Lift your knees for me, baby," she says.