A Treat for Rosé pt. 1 (g!p)

"Where are we going?" Rosé asked.

"Driver's choice," Jisoo shrugged. "In the meantime, settle down. Take your shoes off... then everything else."

"Since you asked so nicely..."

Rosé smiled and began removing her shoes, followed by her top. Before long, she matched Jisoo in wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Jisoo let out an impressed whistle and licked her lips. Rosé's perfectly plump figure never failed to amaze her. Rosé let out an embarrassed laugh as she moved closer to Jisoo. The brunette reached out with her hand and pulled Rosé toward her.

"Before we go any further," said Jisoo, "I should ask for your consent."

"Don't worry, I'm sober this time," Rosé laughed.

"In that case, turn around for me."

Rosé did so without hesitation.

Jisoo bit her lip and added, "Bend over."

Rosé was well aware of Jisoo's admiration for her backside. She had honestly grown to like how much Jisoo loved her ass, so she had no qualms with obliging Jisoo's request. She leaned forward and put her hands on her knees, the size and roundness of her ass in full display. It was Rosé's turn to bite her lip.

"Jesus..." Jisoo muttered, nearly swooning. "I swear it got even bigger."

Jisoo placed a deep, loving kiss on each cheek. Rosé smiled softly, comforted by the worship. Jisoo followed this by rubbing her hands all over Rosé's ass cheeks before trailing them up and down her legs. Rosé let out a tiny squeal of delight when Jisoo gave one ass cheek a gentle nibble.

"You like this?" Jisoo asked upon removing her teeth from the flesh.

"I always like it," Rosé replied. "Thank you for the treat."

"Oh, this isn't the treat."

"So what is it? Cuz I won't lie, this feels pretty good."

Jisoo gave Rosé a spank before pulling her backwards onto the bed, eliciting a yelp from Rosé. She felt Jisoo's hand slip under her panties. Jisoo began to rub the outside of Rosé's pussy gently and put her lips on Rosé's neck.

"If you can believe it," Jisoo whispered, "it'll feel even better."

"Mmm, I can't wait."

Rosé turned her head and leaned into Jisoo's lips for a passionate kiss.

Several minutes passed before their lips separated.

Once they did, Jisoo said "Take off your bra and panties, then I'll show you."

Intrigued and aroused, Rosé made sure they were off her in no time. Her heartbeat had noticeably increased by now. Jisoo slowly removed her own underwear, tossing them onto the floor beside the bed. Experiencing the sight of Jisoo in the nude with her breasts small but perky and her pussy almost fully clean shaven marked by far the most aroused Rosé had ever been for another woman. Rosé took in the view and couldn't help touching herself.

"Is that the treat?" Rosé inquired in a moaning voice.

Jisoo shook her head, a sly grin on her lips.