Hotter Than a Bad Girl's Dream (g!p)

Rosé

When you're bound to a wall it gives you time to think. To consider. To sulk. To plot. To squeeze your thighs together because it is the only possible avenue for relief without her hands/tongue/cock to release you from the overwhelming ache that has left you empty and yearning for what only she can give you.

This was my situation in the soft twilight of Jisoo's playroom. The silken fur lining the cuffs of the wrist collars that connected to the rings in the wall via a deceivingly delicate looking length of chain may as well have been sandpaper for all the comfort they afforded me at that moment. Jisoo have left me here. A small lesson in obedience. And now all I can think about is what she's going to do to me when she return. Which was probably her whole point in doing this in the first place.

Restlessly I try my tethers. No go. I won't be getting out of these until she releases me from them. And that thought leads me to a mental image of her untying me. Jisoo's hands on me. A fantasy begins to form in my head. In my reverie she release my arm and then bring my wrist to her mouth. Her lips are warm and soft and her tongue like velvet - warm velvet - on that tender skin. Just the idea of that sets my pulse racing. Then the door to the playroom opens.

It's Jisoo. Her eyes lock on mine from across the room and I can feel my nipples go instantly hard. Pavlovian response, I think to myself. She walks slowly toward me. A wolf stalking her prey. Her eyes are so intense! I feel a stab of desire between my legs as I watch her stalk towards me. Jisoo loom in front of me. I have the sudden impulse to place my hands on her chest to keep her at a little bit of a distance. Her body and energy so close to mine leave me feeling shaky and breathless. I lean my head back a little to meet her eyes. "Are you being a good girl? Jisoo ask in a low pointed voice.

"I'm not sure I'm qualified to decide about that." I reply with a sassy little edge in my voice.

Jisoo lean down to whisper in my ear.

"Sarcasm will earn you punishment baby girl." Her voice is like good chocolate melting on my tongue - absolutely and sinfully delicious. I shiver in response, mostly in desire, but a tiny frisson of fear runs down my spine at her words. Jisoo's warm breath caresses the skin of my neck and a throb begins between my legs. I shift restlessly, pulling against the restraints. The playroom is silent except for the sound of our breathing. Mine is fast and shallow - almost panting - while hers is even. A study in relaxed control. Jisoo lean in to whisper in my ear. "Do you want me to chase you?" The touch of her tongue and teeth on the tender part of my ear nearly sends me to my knees. "Yes." I breathe. My heart is pounding now. "I fucking love it when you run from me." She growl softly. A helpless sound escapes me as her lips move to the side of my neck. And then her teeth graze the tendon running down the side of my neck to my shoulder before biting me with Just. Enough. Force. I tilt my head to the side, encouraging her to continue. "You make me want to shove my dick into you and fuck you until your legs give out. Then pick you up and fuck against the wall until you pass out."

"Do you want that? Do you need it?"

"Yess!" I breathe and yank futilely at my chains. I strain to press my body to hers, but she have placed herself just past the length of my bonds and I can't quite get that skin to skin contact that I'm desperately craving. Only my breasts touch her, but the touch is electric and my entire body feels alive with need. Suddenly I'm angry. Furious at being prevented from being as close to her as I want to be. I yank hard at the restraints and make a vicious noise of protest when my efforts fail yet again. In a flash her hand is around my throat, her eyes like flame...drilling into mine with an intensity that scorches my soul. "What do you need?" Jisoo's voice is a liquid growl that raises goosebumps down my arms. "Tell me what you need. I can't take care of you if you don't tell me what you need."