Sweet Dreams

Jisoo

I'm ready for bed, but she's on my mind. Roseanne have been there all day.

I think of the last time we were together and how wonderful it was. The taste of her on my lips for days after she was long gone. The taste of her breast, salty but sweet at the same time. I drift off to sleep with these thoughts and tastes on my mind.

I smell Roseanne before I see her. She smell like wood smoke from her fireplace. She touch me before I see her. She give me a sweet kiss on the neck.

"How are you doing, love?" Roseanne ask.

"Better, now that you're here." I've been reading, there's a book in my lap. Rosé remove it and take its place, straddling me. Her blonde hair is a mess, wet from the rain, wavy, the way I like it. She bend down and kiss me sweetly on the lips.

"What have you been doing all day?" She ask.

"Reading a love story about two women who fall in love, knowing it wasn't going to last forever." There's a sad look in her eyes. "I know", I say.

I reach up and pull her closer to me so that our lips are touching. Rosé open her lips to welcome my tongue. It's a slow, deep kiss. A kiss so deep and full of feeling, I'm hoping she understand how much having her in my life has meant to me. She melt into me.

I break the kiss to look her in the eye. I tell her I love her, and she smile. I kiss her neck and slowly moved down to her breast. Dammit, she's wearing a bra, she never wear a bra. "Hands up", I tell her, so I can take off her top. I see now why she's wearing a bra... it's beautiful and covers very little of the breast that I'm so longing to get in my mouth. "purple, my favorite color". It's a pretty bra, but that's not what I want. I want what the bra is barely covering. I reach around her back and unsnap it. Rosé giggles. I go back to kissing her and feel her catch her breath. I trace her neck with my tongue. Slowly. My tongue traces her right breast, slowly. I take her nipple in my mouth and suck. Rosé rock against me, pulling my head closer to her breast. I moan into her breast. I pull my head away from her right breast to feast on the left. We repeat the dance.

Rosé pull from me suddenly and stand up. My lap feels naked without her on it. She pull me to my feet and drag me through the house. We get to our bedroom and she tell me to stay put. I give a pouty face and she kiss it and tell me to stay.

Rosé yell for me to come into the room. I walk into the room and there she is, lying on a beautiful pink throw... naked. I smile. She hop off the bed and come to me. Rosé slowly take my clothes off while looking me in the eyes. She begin to kiss me in all the same places I kissed her. Slowly. She take me to the bed and push me on it. Rosé stand in front of me in all her naked glory and I see there is a love mark on her left breast. I trace it with my finger.

Rosé push me back onto the bed and once again straddle me. I feel the dampness in between her legs. I feel my own juices start to flow. This is not going to be about me tonight. I want to make it about her. All of Roseanne. Taking her, all of her in. Slowly.

I slide her off of me and lay her on her back. I lay on top of her. I start from Rosé's forehead and kiss her all over. Slowly. Savoring every inch of her skin. Her cheeks, her lips, her neck, and once again I find myself at her lovely breasts. I stay there for a while. She moan and squirm. I leave her breast and head south. Her belly, I take a lick into her belly button and continue my way down. She open her legs without a thought. I lick the inside of her thighs, first left, then right. I go center. With my right hand, I open her and just look at her wet juices. I take one finger and dip inside for just a second. Rosé moan, "more". I place my tongue where my finger had been, and she push down on my tongue. I take my time. Slowly. I tongue fuck her for a while then I slip, one, two, three fingers inside. She grind on them as I do a slow dance on her clit. "Faster", she whisper. I pick up the speed and she grind harder as I fuck her, sucking on her clit all the while. She's shaking now. She's almost there... She cry out my name...

I wake with a start. I look around and see that I'm alone in our bed. With Rosé nowhere in sight. I can still feel the heat of her body. I smell her; I taste her...

--
brown_skin_83