Your my Music! Episode 23

Your my Music!

Episode 23!

Sam PoV:

After College I picked Siv, without anyone noticing, we didn't want to be seen together, so quickly I drove out of our campus before anyone else could spot us together.

She was trying to play some songs through the BT, and I kept disturbing her, she acted angry, she looked even cute, I picked her on her nose,she was too cute to not be adored.

Siv: Samieii!!! Look at road and drive! I want to play a nice song and here your distracting me.

Sam: What? I am distracting you ah? You know what a good and silent boy I am!

Siv: Yeah yeah! Who knows you better than me?

That's anyways true, I don't think anyone will know or understand me like she does, and finally madam played Kathale kathale song from the movie 96, a soulful voice came to life from the speakers, we sang along, her playlist is quite impressive, it's a very matured and in depth songs, next she played Kadhaipoma song and we both looked at each other, even though we haven't watched this movie together, everything about that movie feels like home!
The beautiful black hair swayed to the breeze, I wish to hear what sounds to they make, I am sure it would sound a like music that will uproot my being, I just placed my hand on her head and she smiled looked right in to my eyes!
We reached home and even I joined her in her music class and helped her, it was so much fun to be around those kids, I never tried to connect with them, now when I made an effort they didn't leave me alone, so I promised I'll join them once in a while and surprise them, after class I decided to take Siv out, we haven't really gone out anywhere alone.

Since I remembered about Freshers party I decided I'll take her to pick an outfit for us, she first resisted and then after I almost begged and convinced her she agreed for me to present it to on a condition that for my farewell party she will gift my outfit, so on that deal we left home in my car.

I drove us to the boutique where we usually shop for our custom made clothes, I walked in holding her hand, the staff came and greeted us.

Staff: Hello Aryan Sir! Welcome how can we help you?

Sam: We are looking for an outfit for a college party!

Staff: Do you have anything in mind sir?

Sam: Anything Madam is willing to try!
Saying I direct the staff to Siv, and Siv looks at me.

Siv: Sam I have no idea as to what I want to try! Will they have any Anarkali Salwar?

Staff: No Mam we only have outfits that are fashion statement! You will find the outfits your looking for in a local store.

What the hell! How can she talk to My Siv like this!

Sam: Ms Gupta!!
I look at her, I am trying to control my anger but my face gave up.

Staff: Sorry Sir! Mam you can give me the design and we will customise it for you!

Siv: Sam! I don't have anything in mind, we'll do this some other time!
I saw her face a little sad, and that's it I couldn't take it.

Sam: Ms Gupta, I would like to meet with your manager!

Staff: Sir! I am really sorry! I shouldn't have spoken like that, sir please.

Being the Angel that she is Siv Spoke to the staff, hearing what she told my nerves calmed.

Siv: It's okay Sam! Relax! You don't worry.
Show me something that you think will suit me for a college Freshers party!