Part 2

Kenma~

Kenma~

I woke up and snuggled my head into Kuroo's chest and Kuroo smirked, he then said. "I love you Kitten." Once again my face turned red, I then buried my face into Kuroo's chest more. I could hear Kuroo's heartbeat, while my face was buried into his chest. Kuroo then sat up causing me to have to sit up too, once he got comfy I then laid my head down on his lap. I could see his face starting to turn red, but I acted as if nothing happened. I asked Kuroo. "What's the time?" he then says "It's 7 am." I groan a little as I expected it to be a little later, then what it actually was. Kuroo asked. "What's up Kitten?" I tell him. "Nothing, I just thought it was later in the day." Kuroo smirked before saying. "Why don't you sit on my lap Kitten?" I nod my head and get up from laying on his lap, I then sit on his lap facing Kuroo with my legs wrapped around Kuroo's waist.

Kuroo leans in for a kiss but before he does he parts his lips, as if he was asking for permission to enter my mouth. I give him permission by parting my own lips, as soon as Kuroo entered my mouth he wouldn't stop teasing me. We both played around with each other's tongue, but Kuroo kept trying to pull away in a teasing way making me want more. Each time he tried to pull away while teasing me I'd drag his tongue back into my mouth. After a while of doing so, Kuroo broke away from the kiss and said. "Looks like you didn't want to stop, huh Kitten?" As soon as he said that I got all flustered like usual, I then said to him. "Looks like someone was enjoying this way more then, they expected to." Kuroo then gets all flustered and I tease him a little by saying. "Look who's flustered now." in a teasing tone. "Let's shower." I say, but when I go to stand up I feel my ass hurt. "Kuroo, you fucked me too hard again." Kuroo then chuckles before saying. "Let me help you, Kitten."

Once Kuroo was in front of me he picked me up and walked to the bathroom with me being carried, when we reached the bathroom Kuroo placed me on the bathroom counter and got the bath ready for us again. After waiting for the bath to fill with warm water Kuroo came over to me and picked me up to then walk over to the bath, and placing me in the bath with him sitting behind me again. When we were doing Kuroo helped me out again and walked me to the bedroom, once we reached the bedroom Kuroo helped me get changed and helped me onto the bed. Kuroo then laid down next to me and gave me a kiss, but once we finished kissing I kicked him for fucking me too rough last night and chuckled.

Kuroo~

I think to myself "Does he really think he can get away with that?" I give him a sudden kiss, causing him to be surprised. Kenma kissed back and, Kenma let out little cute moans while saying. "K~Kuroo..." I then stop kissing him and, as soon as I stopped Kenma gave me this pissed-off glare. "Kitten, what's wrong?" I say, he then rolls his eyes. "Come on Kitten, don't be like that." I say, Kenma gets off of my lap and off of the bed too. Kenma went downstairs limping and while he was downstairs, I then go on my phone and play some music from it while I play some games on it too. I hear the door open and close then see Kenma walk in front of the bed and sit on the floor eating, I smirk before saying. "What'd you make Kitten?" he replies with. "Bacon and cheese toasty." He then goes on his phone.

I got off the bed and walked in front of where Kenma was sitting, when I sat down he raised his head and put his phone down, before he asked. "What do you want?" I didn't reply and just grabbed both the plate and toasty from his hands, I then take a bite out of Kenma's toasty. "Kuroo!" Kenma said in an annoyed tone, while giving me a "Do you want to die." look. Kenma snatched the plate and food back from me and continued to finish the toasty off, I smirk and gave Kenma a kiss on his forehead. Kenma walked downstairs again while limping to put the plate away, while he put the plate away I got onto the bed and got comfy. When Kenma entered the room he said. "What do you want to do?" While he walked over to the bed limping, I said nothing. Kenma then sat down next to me on the bed before saying. "If you're not going to tell me, then don't annoy me when I'm playing." I smirked, then Kenma got out his switch from the bedside table and started to play his game. I smirked as I have an idea up my sleeve.

A while later I called. "Kitten!" Kenma flinches to the name, causing me to smirk as Kenma rolled his eyes. "Kitten, can I get a kiss?" I ask, Kenma replies with. "If you sit up, then I'll give you one." I roll my eyes and sit upright, Kenma then says. "Come here, you big baby." I smirk and snuggle over to Kenma, he then gave me a kiss. I then smirk before kissing Kenma again, he parted his mouth giving me permission to enter his mouth. Kenma and I ended up kissing for a while, making my heart race. After we kissed both Kenma and I set the TV in the bedroom up so that we could play Minecraft, we then got comfy again. We then started to play Minecraft in survival mood, I kept dying a lot more then Kenma did. A few hours later Kenma told me that he'll rejoin me in the game to then pause his side of the screen. I then said. "Don't take too long Kitten." Shortly after Kenma rejoined and a while later Kenma had passed his side again, I then said."Kitten?" No response, I looked over and sew Kenma passed out. I gave Kenma a kiss on his head and said. "Goodnight, Kitten." I then followed Kenma letting sleep take over my body. 

Quin~

That's it for chapter 2 guys. Thank you to those who read the first chapter and this one too, it means a lot to me. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well as the playlist, if you've listed to the playlist. See you guys in chapter 3. 

Originally published: 29/4/2021