Part 17

Kenma~

Kenma~

When I woke up I found myself in the bed alone, I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up more when suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I said while my voice cracked, as that was the first time I spoke after waking up. "Kitten, are you hungry?" I heard Kuroo say on the other side of the door, I then responded by saying. "What food did you guys make?" "Cheeseburgers, now come down before it gets cold." Kuroo said, before walking away. I got off the bed and went to shower, after the shower and getting dressed I headed downstairs. "Ken!" I hear Bella say, while I see her at the kitchen table. "Hey, Bella." I said back to her, she then got out of her chair and ran over to me to give me a hug. I hugged Bella back before saying. "I'll miss your cooking, first thing in the morning." Bella chuckled before we pulled away from the hug, Bella walking back to her chair and me sitting opposite her. A while later Kuroo walked over to the table placing the Cheeseburgers down for us to eat. After eating and doing the dishes we spoke amongst ourselves. "I can't wait to see your new house." Bella exclaimed excitedly. "You can come over whenever you want, Bella." Kuroo said to Bella in his normal manner. "Have they messaged you yet, Kuroo?" I asked him, wondering if the house was finished getting expanded. "Let me check, Kitten." Kuroo said while he got his phone out of his pocket. "Hmmm, it seems like they're finished." Kuroo said, while placing his phone on the table. "I'm gonna head upstairs, and start to bring our things down here." I said to the both of them before leaving the table, to head upstairs.

When I went upstairs I put a bag across my shoulder and chest and carried one in my hand, I then headed downstairs to place the bags near the couch to then head back upstairs to repeat what I just did. Kuroo suddenly came into the room and took the bags I had in my hands, out of my hands and headed downstairs. I grabbed the last bag that was in the room, and headed downstairs placing the bag on the ground next to the other bags already there. I turned to face Bella and said. "It looks like we're set." "You guys better come back." Bella said followed with her hugging Kuroo, then heading over to me to hug me. "Sure we will, Bella." Kuroo said while Bella hugged me and walking towards Bella and I. When we pulled out of the hug I turned around to face Kuroo and see him holding 2 bags one in each hand, and 1 across his shoulder and chest. I then picked one bag up to then open then day, to turn around and have Bella hand me the last bag. I walked out the door and headed towards our car with Kuroo and Bella following behind, when we reached our car Bella got her key out and opened the door for both Kuroo and I. Since Bella is now family to us, we've given her a spare car key to our car for whenever she needed our car.

After placing our bags in our car we said our goodbyes to Bella, and she waved at us while we drove off. "Love you guys!" Bella shouted as we drove off, with Kuroo driving us back home. I poked my head out of the car window before yelling back. "Love you too!" After doing so I poked my head back into the car and chuckled, on our way back home we were listening to music. When we finally reached our house, it was so much bigger then we expected it to be. After a while of unpacking our things we brought over while staying at Bella's house, I plopped on the bed and Kuroo went downstairs for some reason. I decided to get off the bed and shower, I then fell asleep while waiting for Kuroo to come back up. "Kitten." I hear Kuroo say as I started to wake up from my sleep, when I sat up Kuroo gave me a kiss on my forehead before saying. "Dinners ready, Kitten." Kuroo got off the bed and headed downstairs with me following behind him, as soon as I reached the kitchen I smelt what he had cooked for us. There was a homemade stake set on the table where both Kuroo and I would be sitting, with the cutlery already set out. "Smells delicious, Rooster." I said while walking over to take a seat at the dinner table, Kuroo took a seat next to me and as he was he chuckled before saying. "Hope you enjoy, Kitten." Kuroo pressed a soft kiss on my cheek, we then began to eat the homemade stake that Kuroo had made.

Kuroo's Pov~

After finishing the homemade stake I made for dinner, we did the dishes to then head upstairs. Once upstairs Kenma plopped on the bed, and I went to take a shower. When I finished showering and getting changed, I layed beside Kenma with one of my arms wrapped around his waist. "I love you, Rooster." Kenma said, after that I chuckled to which Kenma snugged out of my grip and rolled over so we'd be face to face. "Why'd you laugh?" Kenma pouted causing me to chuckle again. "See you're laughing again." Kenma pouted once more. "Your so adorable, Kitten." I replied to Kenma. "Let me guess, by now you're a blushing mess." I told Kenma, he then snuggled into my chest as fast as he could to hide his face. While Kenma's face was tucked away I started to run my fingers through his hair, he then pressed his face further in if that was even possible. After running my fingers through Kenma's hair for a while, my hands started to get tired which caused me to stop running my fingers through his hair. "Why'd you stop?" Kenma asked cutely, I then responded by saying. "My hands are falling asleep, Kitten."

Kenma sighed after what I told him, he then wrapped an arm around me. "Come on, Kitten." I said to Kenma, getting another sighed in return. "I know Kitten, but my arms are dead." I told Kenma once again, but this time I gained silence in response. I placed a soft kiss on Kenma's head to gain him snuggling closer to me, if that was even possible. Kenma then placed a leg over me, which took me by surprise. After Kenma wrapped his leg over me, he then sat on top of me causing me to take in the sight in front of me. Kenma looked so beautiful and adorable at the same time, while he was on top of me. "Don't pout like that, Kitten." I told Kenma ss he just eyed me while he sat on top of my midbody, Kenma leaned in and gave me a kiss. While kissing the kiss got deepened, and Kenma suddenly pulled away from the kiss. "Why'd you do that, Kitten?" I asked in an irritated manner as I could feel my number wanting to be released. "That's on you, Rooster." Kenma said as he began to get off me, as he lifted his hips off I placed my hands on his waist and pushed him back down on me.

"Kuroo." Kenma said after I pushed his hips back onto me, his tone sounding cheeky. He then smirked at me. "What is it, Kitten?" I asked Kenma in a nervous manner, as I knew he had something up his sleeve. "I'm pretty sure we both know what I'm referring to." Kenma replied. "I have no idea what you mean, Kitten." I said back trying to play dumb, Kenma rolled his eyes and I chuckled. "I'll help you then." Kenma said. He then got off me and went down to my number and started to rub his hands over it, after a while of him doing so he started to place kisses over it too. Shortly after he got my number out of my boxers and slid them off, he then shortly after started to suck on it. "You can't keep teasing me like that." I moaned out as he sucked, I started to feel more pleasure. Kenma stopped to then sit on my midbody again, after doing so he leaned in for a kiss once more. My arms wrapped around Kenma's waist as we kissed, my hands moved to Kenma's ass as I then grabbed it earning a moan from him while still kissing. I rolled over and Pinned Kenma to be under me, while I pinned Kenma he let out a cute yelp. While I had pinned Kenma under me, I then grabbed his wrists while pinning him down and put his wrists above his head. I went in for a kiss but Kenma avoided the kiss moving his head to the side. "Hmm...mmmfff...." I looked at Kenma and see him struggling to keep his lips together. "What is it, Kitten?" I asked while still looking at him, he then let out a moan and closed his eyes immediately after. I leaned over to be close enough to Kenma's ear before saying. "You look so hot, Kitten.." I then moved back to look at Kenma's body, he then moved his head to the other side. 

Quin~

Sorry for not updating earlier, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I apologize for the chapter being a little messy and all over the place, I can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store for the next few chapters. See you all next chapter. :pppp  

Originally published: 4/6/2021