Part 10

Kenma~

Kenma~

When I woke up Kuroo wasn't by my side, I sat up while looking for Kuroo. I then got out of the bed and headed downstairs, I then saw Kuroo smiling as if he was up to something good. "Hey, Kuroo." I said while walking to the couch, and Kuroo standing in the kitchen on his phone. "Hey, Kitten." Kuroo said in a happy tone. "You sound a lot more happier today, did anything happen?" I asked kuroo as I laid on the couch, looking at the TV. "I'm going out with some of the boys today, I might be home a little late today." Kuroo said, causing me to sit up and look back at Kuroo. "O-oh ok. Let me know beforehand when you're coming back home." "Of course, Kitten." Kuroo said while a smile appearing on his face. "Feel free to invite Shoyo over if you want, kitten." Kuroo said before heading upstairs.

~ A while later~

Kuroo had woken me up, and when I opened my eyes Kuroo was dressed up as if he was going somewhere fancy. It made me feel a little anxious that my boyfriend was that dressed up, and that he was going out without me. "Don't try to attract any more attention." I said with my voice, cracking as I had just woken up again. Kuroo laughed a little, before bending down to give me a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back later, Kitten." Kuroo said while about to leave the house. "Wait." I shouted so that kuroo wouldn't walk out the door. Kuroo turned around and I was walking towards him, when I was close enough to Kuroo I leaned in kissing him. Kuroo kissed back and our kiss deepened, kuroo wrapping his hands around my waist and my fingers running through his hair. When we both broke away from the kiss to catch our breath, we were both panting. "You better get going, Kuroo." I said to Kuroo. "I love you, Kitten." Kuroo said with a smile on his face, I replied. "I love you too, Rooster." Kuroo then opened the door and walked outside, closing the door after we both said our. 'I love yous.' to each other. I heard Kuroo's car leave before, and I decided to call Hinata.

I called Hinata while walking back to the coach.

Shoyo 🍊

"Hey Shoyo, want to come over."

Kenma 🎮

"Sure, I'll be there soon."

After we hung up, I waited on the couch until I heard the doorbell ring. I sat up and walked over to the door to open it for Hinata, "Hey Ken." Hinata said while bolting through the front door. "Uh- Hey Shoyo." I looked over at Shoyo who was sitting on the couch already. "Where's Kuroo?" Shoyo asked. "He said he was going to hang out, with some of the boys today." I replied while walking back to the coach, to then hear Shoyo sigh while being bored. " What do you think they're doing?" Shoyo asked, while I sat next to Shoyo. "I don't know." I replied. "I wonder what they're doing." Shoyo said. " Let's head upstairs and watch a movie." I suggested to Hinata, we both got of the couch and headed to the bedroom. After reaching the bedroom we set up the TV in the room and got some food and drinks for us, once everything was set we started the movie. Half way through the movie we paused it and clean the room and went back to watching the movie, a while later the movie finished and Hinata and I said our. ' Byes.' To each other I watched as Hinata left and once he left I headed back upstairs to the room and fell asleep.

Kuroo~

I took my car and headed to the mall to meet up with the boys, I couldn't believe that I was actually going to do it tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a magical day, I hope he says yes though. When I walked into the mall I saw Kageyama, Yamaguchi, Daichi and Sugawara. "Hey, guys." I said after walking to them, they all said hi back. "So your really going to ask him?" Kags said. "Yeah I am, Kageyama." I said. " I can't wait to see Kenma's face when you ask him." Daichi said. "Yeah me too, Daichi." I replied. "Good luck for tomorrow Kuroo." Suga said in a hopeful tone, making me feel a little happier that they all hoped Kenma would say yes. I talked to them about a plan I had, which was taking Kenma to the Cherry Blossom Tree park for this surprise. Everyone had agreed with the plan, and supported the plan. They all said that they'd be there, with their boyfriends to support both Kenma and I.

We then started to walk around the mall and checked out a few ring shops, there were more ring shops then I had expected there to be. After walking around and checking out ring shops for a while, we had lunch and talked about our daily lives. After eating we started checking out ring shops again, I then came across an amazing ring that I thought Kenma would love. I brought the ring and put it in the bag that I brought with me, so Kenma wouldn't know what I got. I felt so excited and happy, hoping that my little Kitten would say yes. The boys and I talked while still wandering around the mall, eventually saying goodbye to each other.

~ Time skip to after Kuroo went home.~

I walked through the door and it was silent, Kenma must be asleep I guess. Hinata must've gone home already, as he wasn't on the coach. I went to our bedroom and saw Kenma sleeping on the bed, he looked so cute which made me smile a little. I then walked to my drawer and hid the ring in my drawer, I then placed my bag down on the ground and got onto the bed next to Kenma. "I love you, Kitten." I said before moving Kenma's hair off of his face. I then kissed Kenma's forehead to then snuggle next to him. It was hard for me to sleep, as I kept thing about how Kenma would react to my question. I finally managed to fall asleep with Kenma in my arms, and a smile on my face.

Quin~

Sorry for these few chapters not being that long, anyway I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for reading my story. I don't know if the next few chapters are going to be this short or if they're going to be a little longer again. See you all next chapter :p

Originally published: 12/5/2021