Part 18

Kenma~

Kenma~

A few days have passed since Kuroo and I came back to our house, and now we're at Isabella's house again. We've been staying at Isabella's place for nearly 2 weeks now, due to having the house being expanded. It's been fun spending more time with Isabella and Kuroo, while spending more time with Isabella and Kuroo it's started to feel like we've become a family just the three of us. Isabella has become like a sister to Kuroo and I, whereas on the other hand Isabella was just a friend before we got to know each other. Isabella and I have a lot more in common then we thought, spending more time with Isabella has put a smile on my face more which is rare. As the only person who could put a smile on my face without me forcing a smile on my face before was Kuroo, but now it's both Isabella and Kuroo. 

"Wake up, Kitten." Is the hear first thing I heard, I open my eyes and see Kuroo sitting upright on our bed. "Moring, Kitten." Kuroo said in his morning voice, while I rubbed my eyes. After rubbing my eyes I said. "Moring, Rooster." Kuroo then pulled me into a kiss, which surprised me as we hardly kissed first thing in the morning. After breaking away from the kiss Kuroo said. "I'm going to head downstairs, Kitten." I hugged Kuroo's hips as he went to get off the bed. "Come on, Kitten." Kuroo said, I then let go and watched him leave the room. A while later I headed to the kitchen because that's where Kuroo was, when I reached the kitchen I sat next to Kuroo."Morning Bella." I said when I saw her. "Morning, Ken." She replied back. "Say isn't your house nearly done now, Ken?" Bella asked as I sat next to Kuroo. "Yeah, it should be finished in a day or two." I replied while sitting next to Kuroo. "I got a message saying that they'll be done by tomorrow." Kuroo said as he hugged me when I sat next to him. "So Bella, you looking for a relationship?" I asked. "Not really, but who knows." Bella responded in her usual tone. A while later into the conversation Bella said. "If you guys adopt kids or a kid, I'll be their aunt right?" "I mean yeah for sure as your one of our close friends, that's practically family now. " I responded in my casual tone. "Bella you're like a sister to us now, meaning that you're now a part of our family." Kuroo said, causing to gain a smile from Bella.

After talking for a while more Bella served us food, after eating we helped her with the dishes. After helping with the dishes, we decided to play some games together. I headed back to where Kuroo and I were staying, to get my switch, to then head back downstairs to the kitchen. We played a few board games at the table, before we spread across to the living room. I went to the couch, Kuroo stayed at the table and Bella sat on the counter of the kitchen bench. We three decided to play Minecraft, Kuroo had half of my switch and I had the other while my switch was connected to the TV for Kuroo and I see. Bella had her own switch to play on, Kuroo and I entered Bella's Minecraft world. It was fun to play Minecraft with one more person, instead of it just being Kuroo and myself. 

Kuroo~ 

A few hours after playing a bunch of different games with Kenma and Bella, Kenma and I headed back to our room to back our things for tomorrow. "That should be everything." Kenma said when he finished helping me pack our things, I was in the bathroom when we finished packing and Kenma was in the bedroom. I exited the bathroom with our dirty clothes, I walked over to where our bags were at and put our dirty clothes away in one of our bags. I then turned to face the bed and saw Kenma passed out, I walked over to the bed and covered Kenma up in the blankets. I gave Kenma a kiss on his forehead before heading downstairs, when I headed downstairs I saw Bella sitting on the couch and approached her. 

"Hey, Bella." I said as I approached her. "Hey, Kuroo." Bella said back. When I reached the couch I jumped over the head of the couch and landed next to Bella, who was laughing. "What's so funny Bella?" I asked in a confused manner. "The way you got over the couch, was awkward as hell." Bella said while still laughing. After a while, later Bella and I were talking about the wedding. "Have you thought about who's going to be your man of honor?" Bella asked, I replied by saying. "Yeah, it's going to be Bokuto." "And for Ken, I'm assuming Hinata." Bella said, I nodded my head in response. "Where are you thinking of holding it at?" Bella asked. "Probably at the Cherry Blossom park." I said back to Bella, gaining a nod from her in agreement for the place. "I can make some food for the wedding if you want." "I think that'll be a good idea, thanks Bella." I said to her idea of food. "Speaking of food, I'll start dinner now." Bella suggested. "Get us when it's ready then." I said to Bella, before heading to the bedroom. 

"Dinners ready you two." I hear from the bedroom door, I snugged against Kenma to then go back to sleep. The blankets suddenly got taken off Kenma and I, causing a yelp to escape us due to the sudden coldness. "Get up you two." Bella said before walking away, Kenma and I woke a little more before heading downstairs. When we were finished with dinner we helped with dishes. "I'm gonna head back to bed." Kenma said, shortly later I said to Bella. "I'm gonna go to bed too, thanks again for dinner Bella." "No problem, Kuroo. Goodnight." Bella said before I left to go upstairs to sleep again. "Night, Bella." I said as I walked upstairs but loud enough for her to hear me.  When I got upstairs I laid down beside Kenma and gave him a kiss on his forehead, before passing out next to him.  

Quin~

Hey guys sorry it took me a while to upload this chapter, Covid has been making it hard for me to upload as it's been interfering with my regular schedule. I hope you've all been doing well during Covid, and that you're all safe. See you, next chapter everyone. :PPPPP

Originally published: 20/8/2021