Part 12

Kenma~

Kenma~

When I woke up I felt Kuroo's arms wrapped around me, I kissed Kuroo's forehead trying not to wake him up. I faced the roof to then lift my left hand up looking at the wedding ring on my finger, I then smiled at the ring. I couldn't believe that Kuroo actually proposed to me yesterday, I couldn't help but to smile more. "Mhm..." I hear from beside me, I look down to see that Kuroo was still sleeping. I chuckled a little, before facing Kuroo again and kissing his forehead. When I went to check the time I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist, and pulling me back to Kuroo. I chuckled while facing Kuroo, I left my phone on my bedside table before Kuroo continued to pull me closer to him. "Morning, Rooster." I said to Kuroo in a soft tone, Kuroo looked up at me with happiness filling his eyes. "Morning, Kitten." Kuroo said back. I snuggled closer to Kuroo, burying my face into his chest. I then hear Kuroo chuckle, and I question him. "What's funny?" With my face still buried into Kuroo's chest. "You look so cute, Kitten." Kuroo said in a sleepy tone, causing me to bury my face into his chest more. I suddenly hear Kuroo say. "What would my loving future husband, like to do today?" I look up at Kuroo with blush still across my face, and say. "I don't mind."

Kuroo then snuggled so we were at eye level with each other, Kuroo then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around Kuroo's neck while we kissed, Kuroo rolls over me causing me to be under him again. Kuroo breaks the kiss and says. "Don't cover your mouth, Kitten." We then went back to kissing and before I knew it, I was moaning Kuroo's name. I tried to keep the moans in but they kept escaping my mouth, I didn't want Kuroo to pin my hands above my head again but I didn't want to let my moans out. While trying to keep the moans in I started to pant, I then squeezed the blanket that was under me. While I was squeezing the blankets in my hands to keep the moans in, Kuroo noticed and cut the kiss once again to then say. "Trying to keep quiet, Kitten?" Kuroo's voice was so hot and yet seductive, he then started to kiss my neck proceeding to him taking my shirt off and leaving trails of both kisses and hickeys. All of a sudden I feel my hands getting pinned above my head, I then think to myself ."Fuck." As I was trying to prevent that from happening.

I see Kuroo lean over to whisper something in my ear, once I feel Kuro's hot breath in my ear I let out a moan. Kuroo then says. "Let me hear your moans, Kitten." I try to release my hands from Kuroo's grip to cover my mouth but his grip was too strong. "K~Ku~uroo." I moaned to then immediately stop myself from moaning more. While all this is happening I see Kuroo smirking at me, that damn Rooster. Kuroo then whispered. "Baby Kitten." In my ear. I then found the strength to slip my hands out of Kuroo's grip, to then cover my mouth so Kuroo wouldn't see me blush at the nickname.

Kuroo~

I see Kenma's hands cover his mouth, and immediately grab them pinning them above his head again. "Why were you covering your mouth, Baby Kitten?" I say to Kenma in a seductive tone. Kenma's face turned bright red and he tried to avoid eye contact, I then flew my lips onto his. After kissing I hear Kenma let out little moans, I decide to tease Kenma and say. "What was that, Baby Kitten?" Instead of Kenma trying to avoid the fact that he moaned, he said. "Kuroo." In a seductive tone, which was rare as he hardly uses his seductive tone. This turned me on more, I then let go of Kenma's hands and ran my hand through his hair while we kissed again.

~After (A while later.)~

Kenma and I both showered and changed into a new set of clothes, we then set the TV up for us to watch. I sat upright on the bed while Kenma sat on the bean bag, Kenma and I went downstairs to go get the snacks and drinks ready for the movie. Kenma got the food and I got the drinks for us, we both then headed upstairs and got comfy again with me on the bed and Kenma on the bean bag. Halfway through the movie I crawled to the end of the bed to check up on Kenma, to find out that Kenma had fallen asleep. I paused the movie and carried Kenma off the bean bag and onto our bed, Kenma looked so cute when he was sleeping. I then continued to watch the movie, I could hear Kenma talking in his sleep. I decided to pause the movie again, trying to figure out what Kenma was saying.

"Kuroo's mine." I hear Kenma say in his sleep, causing me to smile. I then feel Kenma snuggle closer to me, he was attached to me making him look cuter. I whispered in Kenma's ear. "I love you, Baby Kitten." After whispering in his ear I kissed his forehead and played the movie. I then felt Kenma move around causing me to look over at him, he then groaned as he sat up. "I love you too, Rooster." Kenma said. "Wait- how long have you been awake for?" I asked Kenma a little surprised that he was up, when he was just sleeping. "You woke me up when you said that you love me." Kenma kissed me right after saying that, he then cut the kiss and we looked for the controller to turn the TV off. "Goodnight, Kitten." I said to Kenma. "Goodnight, Rooster." Kenma said in a sleepy tone. 

Quin~
Thank you all for reading my story this far, sorry if my story seemed a bit rushed. I hope you guys enjoyed this special chapter, as said before sorry if things in the story seemed rushed. I hope to see you all next chapter.

Originally published: 20/5/2021