💙 1 💚

Hey Guys

All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you are reading this story on any other platform then you are very likely to be in a risk of Malware attack. If you want to read safe and original works then come to Wattpad and read it original. And the writer of all these works is Ash_1274.  

This FF is based on 3 childhood friends Manik, Aryaman and Nandini, who loves each other beyond everything. Trio are Class 11th school students and are in Warrior High. 

I wrote a story on 3 friends earlier too but that got deleted by mistake. So writing it again in a different manner. Hope you all will give it a chance. 

Before starting with the FF, Let me give a small Character sketch. 

1) Manik Malhotra (Nickname - Mani)  : 

Age 16. An arrogant and handsome school boy 😎 and Son of Nyonika Malhotra and Shrikant Malhotra. Lives with Nyonika but hates her very much and knows her reality. Best friend of Aryaman and Nandini and loves them the most more than his own life. He loves to fight with Nandini from Childhood on very small things but deep inside have feelings for her which he didn't realize yet. Aryaman is his best friend whom he loves very much and shares everything with him. Very protective for his friends. He has a naughty mind. He is arrogant for everyone but behaves like a kid with Aryaman and Nandini. He Wants to become a Rockstar and performs solo or with Aryaman and Nandini. He is a guitarist and lead singer.🎻🎤 Aryaman and Nandini calls him Mani.

2) Aryaman Khurana (Nickname - Aru) : 

Age 16. A very sweet and handsome school boy. He lives with his mother Niharika. Best friend of Manik and Nandini. Treats Nandini as his sister and Manik is his darling cum best friend. Loves them the most. He is the peacemaker when MaNan gets into fight. Somewhere knows both Manik and Nandini feels for each other and always try to make them realize. He is  mature and caring person. He is naughty when he is with his friends. He plays drum.🥁.  He also loves painting and sketching and wants to become an Artist 🎨🖌. Manik and Nandini calls him Aru.