💙 8 4 💚

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

At Night

Nandini was standing and looking out through her window. She was having tears in her eyes thinking about her and Manik. 

Meanwhile

She looks down and sees Manik downstairs. 

Nandini (slowly) : Manik

Manik sees Nandini 

Nandini runs downstairs and goes out of her house and gives a tight hug to Manik. Manik also hugs her tightly. Both were shedding tears in the hug and closes their eyes.

Both comes out of hug

Nandini (teary): Mani abhi toh hum dono relationship me aaye the and abhi hi tum mujse door jaa rhe ho

 Manik (teary): Tum kahogi toh nhi jaunga Nanz

Nandini (wipes her tears): No Mani you have to go. Waha tumhare papa hai and main jaanti hoon tum unse kitna pyaar krte ho aur bachpan se humesha unke paas jaane ke liye kitne tarse ho.

Manik (teary): Haan but tumhe aur Aru ko bhi nhi chodna chahta main

Nandini : Are toh hum dono kaha jaa rhe hai. Hum toh humesha tumhare saath hai. Jab bhi zaroorat hogi just call us and we will be there for you. 

Manik smiles lightly

Nandini (little sad): Lekin ek darr hai. Agar waha Delhi me tumhe kisi aur se pyaar ho gya toh. 

Manik (pats her cheeks): Nandini I love you and I only love you. And its my promise to you Nandini that I will always remain loyal to you.

Nandini smiles and gives a kiss on Manik's cheek

Nandini: I love you Manik I love you very much. 

Both hugs again and cries this time not wanting to leave each other. 

Other side

Aryaman was sitting in his room with tears remembering his moments with Manik and Nandini. 

Next Day

At 3:00 am

At Airport

Manik Nyonika Aryaman and Nandini were there along with Niharika Aryan and Sakshi. 

Nyonika was talking with elders while Manik talks to Aryaman and Nandini

Manik pats Aryaman's face. Aryaman looks at Manik with tears. 

Manik : Chal fir bro, chalta hoon main apna dhyaan rakhiye.

Aryaman hugs Manik tightly and cries. Manik was also trying to control his tears. Nandini was also having tears and she also joined the hug tightly and trio cries in the hug remembering their beautiful moments from childhood.

Background

Yar Milte Hai Pyar Milte Hai
Ham Ko Yarro Nasib Se
Ek Duje Ki Adate Bante
Dil Ko Chute Karib Se
Har Hassi Be Aansu
Pe De De Jo Pehra
Ek Din Kyu Chale Hai
Jate Chod Ke Tanha
Yeh Dosti Milti Nasib Se
Yeh Dosti Najuk Hain Narm Hain
Yeh Dosti Yaaro Ka Karm Hain