💙 2 7 💚

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part 

At Road

Nandini was walking lifelessly on road. She was thinking about her moments with Manik. Nandini was having tears in her eyes. She also remembers how Manik fights with goons for her and how badly he got hurt. 

Background

Background

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya
Raanjhan mileya naa ae...
Jigraan vichon agan laga ke rabba
Lakeeran vich likh di judaai

Kho gaya, gum ho gaya
Waqt se churaaya tha jo
Apna banaaya tha..
wo tera, wo mera
Saath nibhaaya tha jo
Apna banaaya tha..

Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Aankhein bheeni ye bheeni ye bheeni
Yaadein jheeni re jheeni re jheeni..

Background Ends

Nandini was walking lifelessly on road. Suddenly a car came from front in high speed but Nandini didn't notice it. 

Meanwhile Aryaman came there running and sees the car coming towards Nandini

Aryaman (shouts): Nandini

He runs towards Nandini and pulls her back from road and saves her.

Aryaman cups her face

Aryaman (tensed): Nandini tum theek ho na

Nandini pushed Aryaman's hand

Nandini (cries): Why did you saved me Aryaman? You should have let me die. Vese bhi I am the reason of all this mess. Meri wajah se Manik ke saath ye sab hua, he is hospitalized because of me. I am such a bad luck in Manik's life. Its all my mistake I deserve to die.

Aryaman gives a tight slap to Nandini. Nandini holds her cheek and looks at Aryaman with shocked eyes 

Aryaman (angry): Enough Nandini. Bas bahut ho gya. Do u even realize what u said? Haan how could u call yourself a bad luck for Mani? Do u even know agar Mani ko pta chala ki tum kya krne wali thi abhi, uspe kya beetegi. You know what you only care for yourself Nandini. You doesn't care for Mani, you doesn't care for me. Now do what you want to do, I am leaving.

 Now do what you want to do, I am leaving

Aryaman leaves from there. Nandini also follows him silently. Aryaman was also keeping check on Nandini.

At Park

Aryaman comes and sits on a bench tensed and teary eyed. Nandini also sits besides him. Nandini tries to talk to Aryaman but Aryaman ignores her. 

Nandini (teary): Aru

Aryaman ignores her

Nandini (teary): I am sorry

Aryaman looks at her with tears in his eyes. Nandini holds her ears. Aryaman just takes her in a hug

Aryaman (teary) : Its ok Nanz I am not angry, I was upset with what you tried to do. Already Mani is in this condition. I was afraid to loose you both at that time. I am sorry I slapped you.

Nandini (teary): No I deserve the slap. I was being such a stupid at that time

 Aryaman (teary): Nanz you don't blame yourself okay and he is our Mani he has to get up

 Aryaman (teary): Nanz you don't blame yourself okay and he is our Mani he has to get up. And you see once he get up, I will be going to pull that idiot's ear and will give him a good lecture so that he never scares us like this again. 

Nandini smiles a little with tears and nods. She keeps her head on Aryaman's shoulder and both thinks about Manik. 

Aryaman (teary) : Nanz we should leave for hospital, our Mani is alone there. He needs us.

Both leaves to Hospital

At Hospital

Aryaman and Nandini were about to enter, Nyonika stops them

Nyonika (angry to Nandini): How dare you enter inside? You cannot come near my son understood.  Aryaman if you want you can come but this girl should be away from my son.

Aryaman (teary) : Nandini is also his friend Aunty

Nyonika (angry): Ya the same friend because of whom he is in hospital right now.

Nandini starts crying listening this 

Aryaman (teary): Aunty please you cannot blame Nandini like this. Those goons tried to misbehave with Nandini and Mani did it for his friendship and for a girl's respect. And we know Mani is very strong and he will get 100% fine. You should not blame Nandini, instead we all should be together in this tough time and support each other.

Nyonika (angry) : just shut up Aryaman if you want to come u come but this girl just cannot come. 

Suddenly Doctor comes there

Nandini (teary): Doctor Mani kesa hai

Doctor (tensed): Actually he is not responding to our treatment. It will become very difficult for us to treat him if it will continue like this. 

All gets shocked 

Doctor: By the way he was continuously murmuring Nandini's name sometimes ago. Who is Nandini?

Nandini: Sir I am Nandini

Doctor : Hmm I suggest you should go and have a talk with him. May be after that he might respond to our treatment. 

Now Nyonika couldn't even stop Nandini. Nandini leaves inside.

*********************************

Next: Nandini talks to unconscious Manik

*********************************

How was it?

Hope u all like it 

How was Aryaman and Nandini?

Will Manik get fine?

Lets see