Chapter 11

I can't believe he's here. I thought he was gone.

"Mari I can't believe your back."Zack says.

"Omg. Zack??? I thought you were dead?" I said confused.

"No I faked my death so I could escape Kelly." He said.

"I thought you loved her. And your son?" I said.

"That baby isn't mine.I did a paternity test and I was not the father. I even did a test on Dean and he isn't the father either.kelly was playing all of us." He says.

"Zack why would you do all this. I mean she's going to findout the mintue you step into that ring or the media." I said.

"I'm risking it. I mean my life without her has hurt but it was for the best." He said.

"So faking your death is better?" I said.

"I know its bad but look just know I'm doing it for my own good and hers. I thought she loved me but I waswrong. I just wanna move on and I think I have with Emma." He says.

"Your dating Emma?" I said in shock.

"Yeah and she makes me happy. Just please don't say anything." He says.

"I won't but I hope you know what your doing." I said.

"Thank you and I hope you and Dean are dokng well." He says walking away.

I couldn't beileve he was here. All this time I heard he was dead and he' still here. Well I hope he is happy and doesn't hurt Emma like he did with me. I just went to the boxing room and started hitting the punching bag. I felt good hitting the bag and letting out the anger I had . I didn't realize I was holdng so much in.

After about 2 hours of being in the gym I headed back to my room and showered. I was getting changed when Dean came in. He looked sort of pissed off.

"Hey Dean." I said calmly.

"Babe we need to talk." He says.

" what do we need to talk about?" I asked confused and scared.

"When I was with Kelsey I started seeing her longer than I said." He says.

I stood there speechless. Ididn't know what to say. He lied to me after he said he loved me and all. I couldn't look at him. I just walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the shower on again and let the water fall on me. Why is this happening? Why can't I be happy?

Dean's pov

I was debating or not if I should have told her. I knew Kelsey would say something but I needed to show her I wasn't scared of her. I just beat her to the punch. I just hope Mari forgives me. I never meant for this to happen at all.

Isa's pov

When school ended I ended up walking alone . Jake never once talked to me in scbool. Hewas giving me my space but I couldn'thelp but feel empty. No one ever really talked to me so I really didn't have friends. I felt alone walking home since Jake usually took me home . When I had arrived home I see the bus of my little siblings coming. I wait for them to get out and they looked dirty.

"Um what happen to you two?" I asked as they reached me.

"We had a tug of war in school today and then we just played soccor." They said.

"Okay. I want you two to shower and get changed. Also do your homework after." I said..

"Okay." They said running into the house.

I thanked Nora for watching Scottie and she left. I took Scottie to his play pen and watch him look all over the room. I knew he wouldn't remember anything so I decided to tell him a secret I was holding in.

"Little Scottie me being your big sister I have to keep you safe. I don't know what I want. I like Jake but at the same time I'm scared of him. I love him and hate him. Oh baby brother what should I do? I feel so lost but you know I would keep all you three safe. I don't wanna feel responsible for somehting that can happen to all of you. I will do whatever I can to make sure you don't ever have to bgo through what I am right now. I'm making my decison right now and I don't wanna regret it. I hope when your older your older you won't judge me. " I said kissing his forhead.

I ended up getting my phone and called Jake.

"Hello."

"Jake I need to see you." I said.

" I thought you wanted space?" He says.

"Can you please come. I need to see you." I said.

"I'll be there." He says hanging up.

A while later

I heard a honk and I knew it was Jake. I opened the front door to let him in. Johnny and Mayra were in there rooms doing there homwork and Scottie was sleeping.

"So why did you need to see me? "He says.

I just pulled him down and kissed him. He seemed confused until he started kissing back. I moved backwards and sat on the couch with him on top of me. He then lays me down so he's hovering me now. We stop doing what were doing when some is coming downstairs.

"Hey isa I was...Mayra stops and see's that Jake is here.

"Hey Mayra." Jake says picking her up and spinning her around.

"Jake I didn't know you were here." She says giggling.

"Oh why would I miss playing tea party with you." He says smiling at here. ,

"You remembered." She says clapping her hands.

"Of course." He says.

"Okay I'm going to go set everything up." She says getting down and running to her room.

"Tea party?" I said.

"Yeah its to let her know I like her. You know she is going to be my little sister too one day." He says.

"Will see." I said.

"So we finish what we started later?" He asks.

"Yes." I said.

He kisses me and leaves upstairs to play with Mayra. Maybe I do have a future with him but for now I just wanna get to know him brofre I decide to commit myself to him.

So what you guys think? Sorry if its boring but I will make up for it in the next chapter. What will Marissa do now knowing Dean lied to her? What will Dean do to win Marissa back? And whats up with Isa's decsion to call Jake and have him over to her house? Whats going to happen?Please comment and vote.