Chapter 99

Mari's pov 

Kelsey was right in front of me. How was it possibly that she was here chained and a flat stomach? Wait did she have her baby? 

"So your going to stand there or what?" She says cutting my thouts. 

"Did you have the baby already?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. 

"Why do you care. Its because of you I couldn't see my baby. All you people took him from me and here I'm chained not knowing where he is."she said trying to sit up.  

"Your the one who was asking for it. Your finally feeling what I felt. Your in your own misery now. The baby does not deserve you as a mother. I really do hope that the baby doesntvtake your state of mind." I said. 

"Get out of my room. I'll be out of here before you know . My baby is mines and also Dean's. He gave me the greatest gift and I can't wait till he's here to help out."she says. .

"Stay away from my family especially my husband. He is going to be happy when I tell him the good news."I said smirking. 

"Your nothing but a whore and the sooner Dean realizes it he will come to me a real woman." She says. 

"Why would my own siser want to harm me so much. What did I ever do to you?" I said. .

"Sister?" She says laughingh. 

"Yes and I'm here to have a DNA test to prove it. I don't believe it but I guess its time to put that theroy to the test." I said.

"Come near me and I will hurt you. My men will bring you down and Seth knows how." She says glaring. 

"Oh I think he will be the first to go down. Your world is finally going down. I can't eait o see you drown in your own misery." I said walking out if the room. 

She deserves what she is getting. I hope her kid isn't like her who I have not seen at all. 

"So how did it go?" Dean asked. 

"Fine but how an why did you bring me here?" I asked. 

"You needed your time to shine. Now when you get your DNA done you will meet her daughter." He says. 

"Did you hear us or something?" I asked. 

"Somewhat but she did not have a son but daughter. I did a DNA test and it'll be a week before the results are in." He says. 

"Do she look anything like......you know ." I asked. 

"No but a little like you." He says.

"Me?" I asked confused.

"Babe I think you could pass as her mom if you want." He was. 

"No I cant ." I said. 

"Relax babe okay if your her aunt then itsoiay just know its not her fauot. She needs love that call." He says. 

"I get it okay but know I don't know if I should be here." I said softly. 

"No you should be and....before he could fijish I threw up. 

Chunks went all over him and then I suddenly felt more coming and ran to the restroom. I opended a stall quickly and spilled all over. 

A while later 

After that little situation Dean looked at me all concern. I just waved him off to tell him to forget it. We walked away from the hospital after I had a swab test done and waited for he results which would take a week. 

Kelsey's pov 

She's here rubbing it in my face. They have my son but I know Dean wouldn't abandon me with him. His the father after all. I deserve to know my child and they won't keep him away from me. 

Dean's pov 

Mari has been looking pale these past couple of hours. She was asleep after we arrived from the hospital. I thought of what coud have made her sick but it coukdnt be. If she is then I guess it'll be the best gift yet.

"So do you think she is?" Aby asks..

"Probably but I would like to talk to Isa. She needs to apologize to her motger." I said. 

"Um right now you can't. I took her to see Jake a while ago about there son. I think they might be having some iscuds but I'm not sure. She just needs to get somethings off her chest." She says.  

"True but all we do now is wait for the results and wait till mari wakes up and  takes this test." I said holding the box. 

"Um Dean its the hospital."Roman says. 

I got the phone and what I was told was shocking and surprising.

So what you guys think? Please comment and vote. Only a few chapters left.