Chapter 63

Last night was amazing for me. I may have been drunk but I know what I was feeling. Seth is good company and a good lover I guess. My head wasn't pounding as it should be but it was great I didn't have to go through that pain. I see myself wrapped around Seth. He had his arms around me. I was snuggled next to him and he just tighten his grip. I was actually feeling happy with him. I know this is wrong but I feel good with him. I let myself go and did something that I know will ruin my marriage. What I won't let happen is Dean get to me. He cheated on me multiple times. Some were not intented but it counts in a way I guess. He did go all the way with them so I guess its okay I do the same.

"Hey baby what you thinking about?" Seth says sleepy.

"Just thinking."I said.

"Do you believe my feelings towards you now." He asks.

"I do but we should take this slow. I'm still not mentally sane or in a good place." I said.

"Mari I don't care about that. I want you o be happy. That's all I care about. I wanna see that agressive crazy but passionate girl I grew to love. I wanna see you as my only girl. I want so much with you. If you and Dean were to divorce I make you my wife on the spot. " He says.

"Would you actually do that?" I asked.

"Yes. Your beautiful and we can have maybe a little one of our own." He says rubbing my stomach.

"Seth I think se shoud get ready.' I said ignoring his last remark.

"Baby you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah just wanna get dressed and head to the gym." I said lying.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"No Seth. I just... he cuts me off.

"Is it about the baby remark I made.". He asks.

"Can we just drop the subject." I asked getting up.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to say something like this especially this early in our relationship." He say wrapping his arms around me.

"Its fine. Can we just go to the gym." I said.

"Yeah let's just shower and we can head out." He says.

After that little talk we showered together and left the hotel and headed to the gym.

As we make our way to the gym people stare at us. The superstars and divas that were here seemed confused. Seth and I were holding hands so it seemed weird for them to see me with Seth like this. Usually it would be Dean and I.

"Don't worry about them. Just do your workout route and meet me here in 3 hours." He says kissing me.

"Its just weird. Maybe we should go to a different gym. " I said.

"Baby don't overthink this. Let them think what they want. A lot of them know what's going on in your marriage. Its okay alright. Let them think what they want. Your just here for your workout and that's all. Just ignore them and if they give you looks just look for me okay. I'm here for you." He says kissing me again before going to the weight lifting room.

I head to the treadmiles and go slow. I see someone next to me and I just didn't wanna deal with him right now.

"So I'm just going on limb here but I don't want you like you me to want you so Seth is what a replacement or something?" He asks.

"Why do yuou care. Your not a sanity yourself." I said.

"Your my wife and I love you deeply. A time apart is nothing bad. We can see each other if you want. If you want me back then here. I don't want you to think I'm doing this because of Seth. I love you so just stay away from him. Your my girl and only I can kiss you." He says.