Teddie the Enemy

I pulled my wavey blonde hair into a perfect messy bun. A few strands fell out so they framed my piercing blue orbs. I was running down the sidewalk with my headphones in. I was listening to the new hit single, Hallway Gorl by Ted Kerraan. He was so hot. I took another step forward and ran into what felt like a fire hydrant. Looking down I saw a familiar blue eyed ginger.
     "Ron Weasly, is that you," I say looking into his fiddlely blue orbs.
     "Watch we're you're goin girl," he says angerly in a voice that resembles the kid from shrek. I could imagine him saying, "Do the roar." I could immediately tell he wasn't like other guys. "I- I- I- I- I'm sorry Teddie," I stammered. "Drop T pumpkin, stupid Britts. Just call me Eddie" Looking into his blue orbs, I could stare at him all day. He smelled like rice and pickles, my favorite foods, extra soy sauce.
     "Don't let it happen again, pumpkin," he said as he fiddled away, taking my heart with him. "What a man." As he walked away, I couldn't help but wonder if he was the pumpkin of my heart.
     I finished my long jog home, out of breath, but only because Ed took it with him. He was the man of my fiddlely dreams: 3' 2", carrot top hair, and a fiddle to match. I was going to marry Tedward some day.
     I fiddled with the door to my mailbox, inside was a great orange envelope. Suspicious, I opened it quickly. I gasped, "FIDDLE ME THIS," I exclaimed, "A backstage pass to Eddies concert tomorrow!"  There in the envelope a letter written to me.
Here you are pumpkin
                                         Tedward Edward Christopher Kerraan
     "Im gonna frame this later," I thought, walking back to the house. He was certainly something.