Fiddles On Fire

Eddie swings extravagantly from branch to branch while Y/N gets the ick! "Tedward! Stop being such an oversized violin, you're acting almost like my cousin (the one that ran away to become a wild spider monkey) Jean!" Y/N is furious. Eddie breaks it down apologetically, his move and grooves are plenty to pull Y/N out of her slump. She giggles like a toucan on a Tuesday night.

As they arrive to the campfire site, Eddie squeals in fright at the impeccable flames. He is easily intimidated by orange things that are taller than him. (This includes peanut M&Ms) Y/N sits out all the chairs, including Eddie's monkey chair. A hand me down from cousin Jean. Eddie looses it. He rips savagely at the brown cloth. Barking and Irish step dancing, Eddie looks to Y/N then back to the eyes of the campfire. He races at the ring of fire at the same time Y/N yells "Eddie Bo Betty! No!" Tedward makes it into the flames, catching each red lock on fire. Y/N turns to her mother, "The doctor always said he was the most flammable force of nature known to mankind." Eddie yowls in pain and agony, realizing his mistake. He tries to get out; however, he isn't tall enough to get out. He claws at the rock caging him in. Just as Eddie was reaching 200 degrees Celsius, his skin becoming an ashy grey, Murphy (cat in cover above) nose dives in. In his paws he has a microscopic Dora chair.  It fills Eddie with immense joy. Murphy glides into action, scooping Eddie out from the flames by a single strand of the red locks. Eddie races toward his love, pushing Y/N out of the way to reach the chair of his heart. Y/N griddies glumly, debating the pros and cons of throwing herself in the fire.

Y/N skips solemnly toward Eddie, "Tedward Keeraan, I need you to be honest with me. D-d-d-d- do y- yo- you- well uh, do you uh- i guess what I'm asking is do you love your Dora chair more than me?" "Yuh," responds almost as though as though it was obvious. Y/N races at top speeds into the forest. "So uh, when are s'mores," Eddie asks Y/Ns parents. Both her mother and father stare blankly at teddy. Murphy hands over a perfectly cooked s'more, "meeeeaaaaow." Just as those words leave Murphys mouth Eddie digs at inhuman speeds with the s'more in his left hand, and vanishes.