16: Kidnapped

Y/n woke up in a light room on a bed. She groaned in pain and touched her aching head.

She sat up and looked around. She took a minute before getting off the bed and looking around the room.

She went to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. She went to the window. It was locked also.

She looked around the room for something to break the window with. She saw a camera in the corner of the room.

She unpluged the lamp and stepped on the chair infront of the camera and hit it with the lamp till it fell out the wall.

She went to the window and hit it with the lamp. When it started to break Sang-jo came in and took the lamp from her

He slapped her on the floor.

She took the lamp and hit his knee with it.

He fell down. She got up and ran towards the door. The guard shut the door before she could get out.

Y/n: open the door!! Please!! Ah!

He tugged on her hair.

Sang-ho: Dont you fucking dare think of doing that again...

Y/n: Screw you asshole!

He pushed her into the wall. She fell and whined..

Y/n: what do you want from me?!

He bent down and lifted her chin.

Sang-ho: You don't remember me do you?

Y/n: I never seen you a day in my life!

Sang-ho grabbed her face.

Sang-ho: Your not going anywhere angel.. Your gonna stay here...and within 3 days. We're getting married.

Y/n spit in his face.

Y/n: I rather die than marry you!

He wiped his face.

Sang-ho: you dont have your choice.. Jungkook isnt gonna come for you. He cant even find you... Here's your phone for entertainment.

He dropped her phone on the floor and let her face go.

Sang-ho: Dont try calling...no service in this room.

He tried kissing her. She turned her head away. He got up and left. Y/n grabbed her phone and walked around the room looking for a signal.

She got no luck.

She sighed and laid down on the bed.

With jungkook

Cindy: I really do want to help..but I don't know where she is. I'm so sorry.

Jungkook walked around the room.

Ms. Q: I might not see my daughter again....

Jimin: thanks cindy. On my side and on jungkooks.

She nodded.

Jungkook: You can go....

She left. Jungkook went into another room.

Later that night

Y̱ṉ

I tried looking for a signal again. Even though he said there was non. I was making sure.

I heard the door unlock. I tossed my phone. It was Sang-ho

He had some type of cake.

He walked to me and got a fork of cake.

Sang-ho: Taste it...

I looked at the cake then at him.

Y/n: I'm fine..

Sang-ho: A bite

He moved the fork towards me.

Y/n: No!

I slapped it on the floor. He glared at me. He raised his hand to hit me. I flinched and backed away.

He grabbed my neck tightly.

Y/n: I-let go!

His grip tightened.

Sang-ho: pick it up....NOW.

He forced me to clean the mess. He told me to sleep and left. He turned off the lights from the outside. I can't control the lights..

I went to look for my phone.

I found it by a window in a corner. I had a signal...it was very little but enough to make a call to jungkook.

I called him quietly and prayed he would answer...

His phone went to voicemail...

Y/n: Maybe I should try again tomorrow. I went to the bed and went to sleep...

VOTE !!!

VOTE

VOTE VOTE!!