51: The Holidays Pt.1

Y̱ṉ

Y/n: Foods almost done.

Jennie: ok! The tree is nearly finished.

Me and Jennie are getting ready for the holidays. I'm cooking classic holiday meals and jennie is decorating.

I havent talked to jungkook or the others. Yoongi sends his doctor for my appointments.

I'm expecting jay between the end of april or in may..

Jennie: Smells so good in here.

She stole a cookie and ran.

Y/n: Ya!

She giggled. Its fun living with jennie. She keeps my hopes high and reminds me of Jessica. ALOT.

They would be great friends.

Jennie: ok ok I wont get anymore cookies....right now. I'ma go plan out your christmas gift...

Y/n: what are you gonna get me?

Jennie: Its a surprise..

She skipped to her room and closed the door. I finished cooking and started setting the table. There was a kick in my stomach.

Y/n: Jay...

I wish jungkook was here. Its so cold without his arms around me sometimes.

But I'm getting used to it... Its not the first time he went on a trip away from me for a period of time.

Y/n: Foods ready!

Jennie ran out her room and to the table. She made her plate and stuffed her face.

Jennie: So good....

Y/n: Thanks...

I sat down and ate with her.

When I finished I got all the dishes. Jennie stopped me.

Jennie: I'll clean. You go get some rest.

Y/n: No. Your doing so much already letting me stay. I'll clean. Go to bed..

Jennie: You must be exhausted... Jungkook wouldn't want you to do this..

Y/n: .....Jungkook isnt here. Please. Let me.

Jennie: .....I know you miss him y/n. And your trying to keep yourself busy as possible from thinking about it. But you need rest. Go on to bed... Its not good for jay to get lack of sleep.

I sighed.

Y/n: Fine... Good night..

Jennie: Night Y/n. Good night Jay.

I went to my room and went to sleep not long after I got in bed.

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

Jungkook: Hey baby girl...

He back hugged her and carressed her stomach.

A flash opened another moment of jungkook.

He whispered in her ear.

Jungkook: I'ma make sweet love to you all night.. Only to hear you moan for me...

He sucked on her neck and went deeper inside her causing her to moan.

A flash happened again appearing jungkook once more.

He carressed her cheek... Wiping her tears.

Jungkook: I'm sorry baby girl.. I didnt mean to yell at you like that. And I never hurt the women I love.

He kissed her lightly. He pulled her in his arms.

A tired jungkook pouted with his eyes still closed..

Jungkook: Y/nnnnnnnnn

Y/n walked towards the bed. He pulled her in and laid on her chest. He snored lightly.

Y/n: your such a baby...

Jungkook: Cuddle me backkkkkkkkkkkk

He whined. She giggled and played in his hair.

She sat up in the bed and sighed...

She reached over for her phone and called jungkook. He didnt answer. She called yoongi.

He picked up ont he 4th ring.

Yoongi* Hello? Y/n... Its late. You should be sleeping.

Y/n* I know... I cant sleep. How is he?

Yoongi* He's doing fine... He's asleep now. Like you should be.

Y/n* I cant.... I wont...

Yoongi* You had another dream?

Y/n* Yeah... I miss him..

Yoongi* I know.. But this is for the best. I promise he's safe. Me or the others wouldn't let anything happen to him.. Just relax.. And get some rest. Stressing isnt good for you.

Y/n* Ok... Good night yoongi.

Yoongi* Night y/n

The call ended.

Across korea

Jungkook: was that y/n?

Yoongi: Yeah.. Couldn't sleep. She would die if she saw you like this...

He was bandaged in his stomach and in his arm.

Jungkook: I know... Thats why I dont return her calls... If she found out about any of this... It would hurt her.

Yoongi: its also gonna hurt her if she finds out your not taking care of yourself. Thats the least you can give her for Christmas..

He sighed...

Jungkook: I know.... I'll do better for her. She and jay are the only reasons I have for living...

To.Be.Continued

VOTEEEEE