48: Rat Hunt

Y̱ṉ

I been in this house for a week. I like it... Its comfortable..and quiet and so peaceful.

I want to raise Jay in this house. Its child safe and such a great place to raise him.

Also that guard has been showing up around me more and more. He's keeps saying jungkook told him to be my guard but I cant even go to the bathroom without him watching my every move.

I'm in the kitchen now.. I heard foot steps...

I swear to god if its that damn guard. I grabbed a knife and pouted it at the person behind me.

Jungkook: shit y/n. Its only me!

Y/n: Um... Sorry.

I put the knife down.

Jungkook: you ok? Are you mad at me for not spending as much time with you?

Y/n: Its not that. Some damn guard keeps following me around and watching litterally my every step. He said you hired him but he's being more of stalking me than guarding me. I feel like he might work for Wolung:

Jungkook: Really....hm..

Taehyung: Whats smellin so good..

Y/n: I'm cooking..

Jungkook: We can eat later... We got a rat in the house tae.

Taehyung: A rat? I hate rats..

Jungkook: Sneaky one..

Yoongi: why are you talking about rats?

Taehyung: Theres one in the house..

Yoongi: Hm.... Y/n? Theres a rat?

Y/n: could you not refer to it as a rat. Just catch it so I can chop it up and toss it in a pot. The wolfs out back are hungry.

Taehyung: I like the way she thinks.

Jungkook: And thats one of the many many reasons I love her.

He kissed my cheek.

Yoongi: lets catch a rat...

They all left the kitchen. Soon Namjoon walked in.

Namjoon: hey... I havent seen taehyung.

Y/n: He's gone on a rat hunt around the house.

Namjoon: Hm... Interesting. Smells good in here.. I'ma finish letting you cook.

Y/n: Mhm...

A̱u̱ṯẖo̱ṟ

With the rat hunt

Taehyung: Shes gonna want to fry the fingers so...

Taehyung took a huge knife and choped four fingers off all at once on both hands.

Jungkook: shes gonna boil the heart.. And guts... So..

Jungkook took another knife..

Jimin: I cant believe you all! Your all went rat hunting without me?!

Yoongi: you were too slow.. But feel free to join us while cutting him up. Y/n's gonna toss him in a pot and give him to the wolfs.

Jimin: like the way she thinks..

Taehyung: who doesnt?

Jungkook handed jimin the knife. He stuck in the center of the "rats" chest and cut open his chest.

Ok ok I know some of you dont take stuff like this so easily so go on and drink some water or vomit then come back.

You done? Ok good. Sorry about that.

Time skip

Y/n: Hm... You guys did good. I'ma just toss it all in some lovely pots of water to boil on high. Thanks..

Jungkook: no problem baby girl..

Jimin: I heard from Jennie today.

Yoongi: she knows jungkook is a married man now....with a child on the way...right?

Jungkook: I hope so...

Y/n sighed..

She took the.......penis and choped it in half with a large sharp knife. They all groaned and held their stuff.

Yoongi: I felt that...

Jimin: Damn right I did too..

Jungkook gulped....

Y/n: so....babe. So is jennie? She sounds important... And I'm sure you like your sausage and meatballs attached to your body. And to keep it like that, dont you DARE lie to me.

Jimin: I'm getting a call.

Y/n: Jimin....

Jimin: It can wait...

Y/n: talk or call of you are next to go in thw pot...

Jungkook: um...

Yoongi: Uhh....

Taehyung: Ummm...

Jimin: um......

Pray for them....in the next chapter....

NOW VOTE TO SEE THEY WILL LIVE